23: Fan Yaoli's Death

Chapter 23: Fan Yaoli's Death

Fan Yaoli did not see that her step will be the 100 step of stone stair of the Imperial Palace.

She lost her balance and fell from top.

"Jie Jie!" Zexel use her Qinggong and went to Fan Yaoli. But everything is already late, Fan Yaoli is now in the ground bleeding and did not have any breath.

"Quickly call a Physician!" Zexel said. But now one even follow her. She don't have a choice but to personally check the pulse of Fan Yaoli.

She was right, Fan Yaoli is already dead. Zexel remember that Fan Yaoli will died because of poison and starvation. So she did all of things to improve her body and not to caught a poison.

Who knows, her death was already her destiny. No matter what Zexel do, Fan Yaoli will die and the Transmigrated assassin will occupy her body.

"She still have a pulse," Zexel said. She quickly bring out her acupuncture needle to her Pagoda and press the needle to Fan Yaoli's acu-point so that the bleeding will stop.

A lot of people gossip around them and saw how skilful Zexel for performing the acupuncture. Even her Father and het Mother was stunned that Zexel knows this kind of skills.

Just a while ago, Fan Qinyou is celebrating inside her since she manage to become the Crown Prince's First Wife. Naturally, she will be the Empress of this Nation and will held a power with her hand.

Which means, her standing in the Capital will be much higher and the gap of status between her and her competitor, Zexel will be like heaven and earth.

But now, jealousy filled her heart again. Everyone wad praising Zexel on how she perform the Acupuncture. It was perfect and even the newly arrived physician is stunned to the level of Zexel's skill.

Zexel bring out her bandage and wrap it carefully to her sister's head and arm. Then she whistle three times making everyone confuse.

After a while, Thirty one, Thirty Three, and Thirty Five appeared in front of them. She stared to them and the three females begun to take Fan Yaoli then disappear without saying anything. Even others did not manage to catch the three on how did they disappear.

"What happen?" Fan Xuan Yan ask. Zexel coldly stared to his father. The people begun to leave completely making Fan Family left in the ground.

"Father, you are also father of Sister Yaoli. Why did you let her to be humiliated inside the Palace? You never even saved her for being humiliated and let your pretending white lotus child to get what she have. What kind of Father are you?!" Zexel burst out her emotion.

After she talk, Fan Xuan Yan slap Zexel hardly but he regret it immediately.

"I..." Fan Xuan Yan can't even utter anything.

"You are a bias Father. That was your kind, Father. You only dotes to the daughter you know you can have a use and disregard all your useless daughter. You only want to think of yourself thats why you neglect your own Di Daughter for 17 years. You don't even know they reason why she can't cultivate until right now. Her meridian was block by someone using a poison, Father. If you even let a physician check her, she can manage to cultivate even before. But what did you do?" Zexel smiled bitterly and let her tears to flow in her cheeks.

"You let her experience misery and abandoned her like she is not your daughter. And now, your daughter is involve in accident, I order to call a physicial but no one even follow. What do you whant to do? To let her die? Your heartless father, too heartless," Zexel can't help but to cry.

It was the first time in her whole life that she can't control her emotion. She was angry to her father and hate him for what did he do.

"Now, since you did not even treat my sister as your daughter then, I'll cut ties to Fan Family. From now on, I will not be connected to the Fan Family!" Zexel bring out her identity jade and immediately crush it.

After that, she summon the Family book of the Fan Family and erase her name which makes everyone in the Fan Family to be shock.

Not only her name but also Fan Yaoli's name. A blue light appear on the book and in just a second, everyone in the capital knows that she had no title anymore and she was a commoner.

"Lihua, don't do this, your Mother begs you!" Cheng You An knows that if her daughter will cut ties to the Fan Family, her standing to the Fu will be reduce. She was embracing her thigh as if she was a koala.

It was hard to bore a child and protect it for years in Fu. A lot of concubine has a miscarraige before because of everyone's scheme.

"You cut ties with our family because of that bitch?" Zexel stared coldly to Cheng You An.

In just a second, she flew away from Zexel. Too far from her. Nobody even saw what Zexel did to her own Mother. Even Fan Qinyou was scared to thr point that she lost balance and drop her body to the ground.

Now, Zexel display her real cultivation that had been disguise as Low Intermediary Spiritualist.

She was clearly a Low Earthly Spiritualist.

"Who are you to call my sister a bitch? You are clearly a bitch since you use me as your shield and even arrogantly tells everyone that I am your daughter. But may I ask you? When did you even take care of me? Clearly, you only remember that I an you daughter if you are already in a critical situation," Zexel was emitting a dangerous aura and her face did not even express and emotion.

"Fan Lihua, stop causing troubles!" Fan Xuan Yan angrily said. Zexel just stared him like she was nothing in her eyes.

--*--

Ybrehl