13: Encounter of Zexel and Feng Zhengying

Chapter 13: Encounter of Zexel and Feng Zhengying

A week past and she already got the needle she ask into the blacksmith. She personally draw the set of needle before the blacksmith understand how to make it.

She can also do the needle but she was too lazy, that's why she paid for the blacksmith to do the work.

Zexel was satisfied in the result of the blacksmith's work so she happily go back to her carriage.

"Excuse me, Miss," she look at her back and so a refined man in the black robe.

"Yes?" She reply.

"Are you Fan Lihua? The Seventh Daughter of the Prime Minister?" The refined man ask.

"Yes, why?" The refined man suddenly bow his head slightly to her making Zexel confuse to the attitude of the man.

"My Master wants to meet you and he said, he will talk for a great deal," the Man suddenly said.

Zexel was curious so she decided to come with the man. The man led her in a luxurious carriage and Zexel just casually go up the carriage.

Mo Yi, the refined man that Zexel talks together a while, almost drop his jaw as he saw how Zexel behave towards the person she just met a while ago.

She easily trust him like that.

Mo Yi drive the carriage and head towards the Ming Wangfu.

--*--

Zexel know how to read people and she knows that that Mo Yi will not harm her so she come with him.

After a while, she saw the plaque outside where Mo Yi head over.

"Ming Wangfu..." as she reads the Plaque, she smirk as she found the place very interesting.

The Calligraphy of the Plaque makes everyone terrified. Inside the place was a very gloomy and Zexel can feel the chilliness inside.

Mo Yi head her inside as she saw a man emitting a dangerous aura that was sitting in a wheelchair. His face did not even reveal any expression.

If an ordinary people saw this kind of man, 100 percent, they will be scared.

But Zexel is Zexel, this kind of aura was also one of her specialty before. She can even emit it without knowing.

Just like now, Mo Yi was scared to death as he feels that Zexel is also releasing a terrifying aura just like how his Master emitting it.

Without having permission, he leaves the two because he was scared to death by the two demon facing each other.

"What do you want?" Zexel ask coldly. She will never lose to this man in making each other scared by her.

"Benwang knows that your a doctor. Benwang wants you to heal this Prince's legs," Feng Zhengying said without even blinking.

Zexel drop her jaw for being shock from what Feng Zhengying said. It seems like she had been monitored by this guy.

"Wait, wait, wait, how did you know? Even my father's don't know that this Lady is a Doctor," Zexel was playing innocently right now. She wanted to make sure on how was this guy know about it.

"Benwang monitored you for 2 weeks," Zexel don't know if she will laugh or cry because of the straightforwardness of this guy. She knows that this man was the Young General who fall in his last battle and just have the Ming Wang title for nothing.

In the original host's future, nothing happen to this guys but to accept his fate that he will be cripple for the rest of his life. The transmigrate Fan Yaoli also tried to heal his legs before but Fan Yaoli only manage to let his leg to feel his legs because that transmigrate Fan Yaoli has a limited knowledge towards medical.

Zexel just don't know after the host died if his legs was cured or not.

"Can this Lady diagnose you?" Feng Zhengying nodded so Zexel bring out her red string inside her pagoda.

But before she diagnose him, Zexel stared to him for initial diagnose.

"Your bones in your leg was dislocated. A nerves on both legs was destroyed resulting of numbness. Your muscles was tighten because of sitting in wheel chair for how many years," Zexel said while checking her using her eyes. She went near to him and use the red string if she still forgot something.

"As this Lady suspected. You are also have a poison thats why your cultivation had been drop by your current realm. If this Lady manage to take your poison out, your cultivation will bring back to your peak immediately," Zexel said.

Zexel become confuse, why did the transmigrated Fan Yaoli did not manage to detect this poison? She knows that this case was really near to hopelessness but that Transmigrated Fan Yaoli has a Modern knowledge in medical field so it is not entirely impossible for her to detect this.

Zexel continue to check Feng Zhengying's body. As she explore his body using the red string, she manage to caught a unusual happenings inside his body making her smirk.

"So this is the reason why..." she mumble to herself.

"What do you mean?" Feng Zhengying ask.

"Well someone block you Dantians so that the Qi you gather will replace it by poison. If you not manage to cure it within 2 years, it will disguise as a normal happenings and your body making it impossible to know that you are poison," Zexel said.

Now she knows why the transmigrated Fan Yaoli did not manage to cure him completely. It was all because of this poison inside his body that Fan Yaoli did not manage to detect. She was too late to cure him before.

It was impossible for her to detect this since it was already disguise as normal happenings. It will only be detected if she has a modern equipment that time.

Her Pagoda was only level 3 that time and her equipment was limited so the time that the legs of Feng Zhengying was cured, the host was already dead.

Zexel knows that level 6 is where the equipment that Fan Yaoli will need just to detect the poison so now everything was already clear to her.

--*--

Ybrehl