24: Fan Yaoli's Rebirth

Chapter 24: Fan Yaoli's Rebirth

"You are the one who cause this trouble Prime Minister Fan, you cannot blame anyone but only you. Now everyone knows that I cut ties to you so don't shamelessly use my name in near future," she walk in opposite side even if everyone was still shock.

"Ha!" Fan Xuan Yan laugh like a maniac and pointed Zexel rudely.

"You are the one who needs to stop yourself from using the Fan Family's name. Without us, you are clearly nothing. Don't ever back to Fan Family because from now on, you and Fan Yaoli are no longer my Daughters," Zexel ignore it and still walking away from them.

She send message to Fan Yi, Fan Er, and Fan San to grab every important things to her courtyard and go to her own Mansion. The underground Mansion she did before. She also told them to bring Dao Lu with them.

She let them use the emergency space ring that she has. By this time, she was sure that the three of them is now heading to the Underground Mansion.

Zexel use her Qinggong and flew away and head towards her Mansion.

After a minute, she reach the Mansion and head down to underground.

She saw the three female she summon a while ago. They bow to her and report how did they carefully deliver Fan Yaoli to the Mansion.

All her people knew how she looks like but all of them will not speak about her since all of them has curse. It was a curse that they will not allow to betray her in any form. Even just giving an information about to others was strictly an offense. Once they tried to speak about her, they will die immediately.

But before they die, they will be tormented for one day and no one will ever save them. She was good to all her subordinates. Everyone knows it, but one she was betrayed, the one who betray her will die tragically before they do the things they wanted.

A lot of her subordinates already witness how ruthless she was so no one dare to betray her and let themselves to enjoy the title of being her subordinates.

They are free for everything they want to do. They never lack of anything but the only thing that Zexel ask for them is their loyalty and hard work for the assign task they had.

It was also one of the reason why a lot of them was extremely loyal to her. Even in deaths, she did not treat them unfairly. So all of her subordinates are ready to die for her.

She walk to her sister's room and saw her as if she was sleeping.

She sigh because she knows that her weak and coward sister was now dead and once she open her eyes, she will be no longer the Fan Yaoli she know.

She carefully lay Fan Yaoli's head to her lap and stroke gently her long hair.

After a while, Feng Zhengying happens to enter this chamber since he knows that Zexel will be here.

"I saw everything Hua'er are you okay?" Feng Zhengying gently ask her.

Outside, Feng Zhengying was crippled and weak but the truth is, he can already walk freely as he want. He can even run a lot of errands for Zexel which is why Zexel fall for her.

She already accept Feng Zhengying as her Lover and they are in relationship for almost 6 months. Both of them was happy for each others company.

Feng Zhengying also already know that she was a Modern woman and not the real Fan Lihua but Feng Zhengying did not mind since the one the he loves was her.

"I'm good Ah'ying[1]. I just want to be with sister and wait for her to wake up. I'm sure she will woke up by this night or tomorrow," Feng Zhengying nodded and kiss her forehead.

After Feng Zhengying leave, she guard Fan Yaoli until she sleep without knowing it.

--*--

Fan Yaoli felt so weak as she remember that she died inside the organization. She activate all the bomb she planted in the organization with her when they tried to scheme to her.

Her best friend was the one who accept the mission to kill her because she has too many connection that the organization was deeply afraid to her.

She just plant the bomb inside Main HQ of the Org as for safety measure. But she did not expect that she will using it to kill all the people that she trusted.

She open her eyes and saw a ceiling fan. After a while, all the memories of the previous Fan Yaoli lingered to her immediately.

The previous Fan Yaoli which is the same name as her, died after her fall in the 100 step of stair in the Imperial Palace.

Her head was aching while the memories of the previous host was already within her grasp.

She transmigrate in the Ancient era of the Pingjing Dynasty. She knows that it was a parallel world to her world.

Her eyes are dead and did not even bother to be shock or to have any expression.

She wanted to die, so that she can be at peace and will be free on her problems.

After a while, she saw a beautiful woman in ancient dress woke up from her side.

"You're awake," she grab Fan Yaoli's hand and check her pulse if everything is normal.

As she expected, her condition are all normal.

"What did you feel? Something hurt?" She can clearly see a worry to the beautiful eyes of the woman that she was worried for her.

She tried to remember who is the woman in front of her. Upon searching to the host's body, she saw a weird memories to her.

Now she already know that this woman was her Seventh Sister, Fan Lihua. The only person who treats the host well.

So she did not put her guard up to her.

--*--

1: Ah' - an affectionate way to address a guy

Ybrehl