39: Shameful

Chapter 39: Shameful

All of the Noble Family become really, really angry but it did not affect her mood and just laugh as if they are a clown. The noble people become confuse because of her reaction but their emotion grow much bigger than a while ago.

"Did you really buy the antidote here?" Fan Yaoli challenge them. Noble people stare to each other and face Fan Yaoli again.

"Yes! The antidote came from here," one of the Noble People says.

"Then where is the bottle? And where is your receipt mark? People who buy the antidote here had secretly mark a receipt mark by holding the bottle after it was sold. It will not b visible to all of you but we can let you see it," Fan Yaoli smile as if she's mocking them.

"Yesterday and today, I already told them the rules we had here. So let me repeat it to all of you just in case you did not really understand," the noble people look paled right now as they stare to Fan Yaoli indifferently.

"First, if the antidote did not heal you completely, we will pay you triple of how much you buy the antidote and if that happen, we will stop selling the antidote and immediately close the shop," the Noble People look much paler and they heard just the first rule. It means the Herbal Medicine that Fan Yaoli just open yesterday will now be close.

They felt panicking because they complain about the antidote who makes their life much more miserable.

"Second rule, you'll swallow the antidote immediately and me, as a doctor will check if he or she is completely healed," they all felt ashamed as they heard this. They are not one of noble people who swallow the pill yesterday facing the woman in their front.

"Third the antidote will only be sell here. If you buy this somewhere else, then, please don't blame us because it will be your fault. We had no connection or partner to anyone if you buy this antidote in others. Even if that pill is legitimately cane from us, we will not bore the consenquence since we already warn you to the first place. It was all up to you what will happen to the pills if you already buy it to us," Fan Yaoli smile evilly as she saw the dissatisfied faces of the people surrounding them. Yes, it was the rules that they did because they buy it to others and not directly to the Herbal Medicine Shop of Fan Yaoli.

"And lastly, we are not afraid of threats especially in the palace. So the royal families cannot interfere to out business and control us," it only saying that even with the Royal Families' backing, there complain will be void.

"Since you did not follow the first and third rule? This Herbal Medicine Shop will be closed tomorrow. Our shop don't have any responsibility to all of you since you did not buy the antidote here and you complain on our antidote that it did not healed you. We will now close this immediately," Fan Yaoli said coldly making everyone paled more and more.

"Sixty-two, Sixty-four, Sixty-six, Sixty-eight, Seventy, spread the news that tomorrow, we will not open the shop anymore and bring me one of the people who legitimately buy the antidote here," Fan Yaoli said. All of them disappear immediately.

After just a second, Sevently bring two people who buys the antidote just now as she waved her hand and a device puff in the table. Noble people become curious to the device as Fan Yaoli smile and welcome the two Noble People who buys the antidote.

"Can I borrow your hand that first hold the bottle after I give them to you?" Fan Yaoli said sweetly. The Noble Peope immediately let their right hand up as Fan Yaoli gentle lay it to the device. Just a second something appear to their hand which is a black ink that had an english letter of Sold and immediately disappear after 10 second.

Noble people immediately recognise the familiar 'symbol' that the ZUGC frequently use. Until now, no one still know the meanings of that symbol but it was only consist of 26 'symbol' which is the English Letters in Modern Era.

Because of that, Noble Peoples can even hide their panic much more their fear. Now they blame the person where they buy the antidote.

"Well let me tell you a secret," Fan Yaoli smile evilly as she face the bunch of pathetic Noble People.

"The whole Antidote bottle is exclusively made for one person. Who ever first swallow it, will only be the person who can enjoy the effect of it. And for the Pill Masters and Imperial Physician, even if they can formulate the formula of the Antidote we release, they will not perfected it since the process are too complicated and the ingredients are all rare, I'm sure they need 3 to 4 years or more just to get even one of the ingredients," Fan Yaoli chuckle as she face Noble People in her front.

"I did not tell this to all of the Noble People for testing them if they can be trusted. But look what happen? They sell the antidote to other making your illness more serious than it was. So now, this Herbal Medicine Shop will be closed," Fan Yaoli stand up and wanted to leave them immediately but one of the Noble People who complain stop her.

"If you closed this Herbal Shop then, you'll just wasting a profitable shop where you can have thousand big gold coin. Don't you know how much lost it will impact you?" That Noble People shamelessly said. They can't afford to let the shop close because it this news spread, they will offend a lot of people.

Fan Yaoli just laugh to her as if it was really funny things to them.

"Do you think just a mere shop of Herbal can impacted me? Its not even a loss to us even if we close this. Someone there, spread the names of all of these people who complain to us but did not buy the antidote here. Let them know that they are the reason why this Herbal Shop close. I did intend to spare your names if you did not say that but you leave me no choice. If you are shameless then so I am," Fan Yaoli disappear as the Noble People stared grimly to the person who complain to Fan Yaoli.

Because of that another chaos happen inside Fan Yaoli's receiving area.

--*--

Ybrehl