SUIBIAN

Wang Yibo
~~~~~~~~~

I climbed off from that bike Zhan ge wanted me to have last night and I walked through that corridor of that hospital. When I opened the particular door I heard Ziyi's voice and I saw My brother talking to her. They looked at me and Ziyi immediately smiled.

"Come in man, he is awake." She said and my brother also smiled at me.

I walked in and I saw A Yuan's beautiful eyes blinking at me.

I took a sigh in relief and I walked further to him.

The oxygen mask was still on his face but I could see his smile through it.

I sat near his bed and he was still smiling at me.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked.

"Fine...." He said in a weak tone.

"Mn." I touch his soft fingers and gripped them softly.

"How is your arm?" Ziyi asked and I looked at her.

"It's fine." I said before I look back to A Yuan.

"He is out of danger now. We can discharge him in a few more days. You guys can take him home after that." Ziyi said and I nodded at her.

"About the heart transplantation, actually, Victor really fooled you. A Yuan doesn't have any heart disease." She said and I gaped at her.

"What?" I couldn't help but ask.

"It was a clean plan. Victor and Wen Chao have a really big network and there is a load of doctors working for him. The doctor whom you consulted was their man and when he found out A Yuan fits for to be their lab rat, they made you believe that he have a heart disease. "

I was gaping at her.

"They studied about your family and Victor offered you a job deliberately, so he could not only keep A Yuan close but also could use your abilities too. He did."

I was speechless and suddenly my brother gripped my shoulder.

"He played really well and you guys didn't go any other hospital for a second opinion. So they were giving A Yuan this illegal drugs and his plan worked. This is how they trapped the whole kids." She finished.

My eyes were burning in fury and I immediately stood up from that bed.

"I'm gonna kill that fucking doctor." I said but Ziyi and my brother blocked me.

"Don't worry. I have reported this already and they are all taken care of by our agency now." She assured.

"You are lucky to have your brother back atleast. Just be with him and Pray for the others." She said and I could see the pain in her eyes tho.

She smiled before she leave.

"Ziyi," i called out and she paused at the door. She looked at me with a raised brow.

"Zhan ge will definitely find the other kids and...... He will find and save Yubin too." I said and I found a little sad smile spreading on her face.