Missing

Yibo
~~~
It's been two days he didn't call. Not even a text.  There was this new feeling and I couldn't understand it all. I couldn't eat properly and not even sleep. Most of the time I was thinking about that bright smile. I have never felt anxiety before. Some kind of fear was forming inside me.

I checked my phone so often and I tried to call him too. But disappointment was the only thing I got.

"You don't like the soup Yibo?" Brother asked and I snapped out of my daze.

"I'm not hungry." I replied.

I saw brother sighing.

"Yibo, what happened to you? Are you alright? You didn't eat anything on lunch too." Uncle asked.

"I'm fine Uncle. Excuse me." I said before I stood up from my seat.

"If you are not feeling well then.."

"Uncle, he is fine." Brother cut uncle's words.

I silently thanked him before I go back to my room.

I sat on my bed. Something was burning inside my belly. I sighed.

My eyes went to that jacket, it was hanging on my chair.

"What is happening to me?" I rubbed my face with my both palms.

Suddenly the door opened and I looked over at my Brother's worried eyes. He came in and sat besides me.

"Did he..."

I shook my head in a 'No' before he could complete.

I heard him sighing.

"I too tried to call him but the phone was still switched off." He said.

I nodded staring the floor.

"Yibo," he placed a hand on my shoulder. I slowly looked up at him.

There was some kind of questions on his face but when he looked my eyes, his eyes softened.

"Have Victor contacted you?"  He asked.

"Not yet." I replied.

"Matthew?"

"He said the Agents didn't contact him."

We both were silent for a while. Finally brother broke it.

"I called  that doctor lady and made an appointment on this Friday." He informed me and I looked at him with a nod.

"What are you going to say to Victor?" He asked me after a while.

"I don't know." I said.

We both looked at each other for a few more second before he nod at me.

"Think about it okay?" He said before stood up.

"Yibo, Zhan will be safe. Please don't worry about him."

I don't know why he said that to me. That sudden mention of him made my heart jump. And I found myself nodding.