Waste My Time

Xiao Zhan
~~~~~~

The guy called Yibo was funny. He have that cold as hell grumpy face and I couldn't help but laugh when he get angry.

He almost pulled that trigger and I almost died. Thank God for that call he got at that time or I wouldn't have breathing right now. But still playing with him was fun.

Those guys called Philip and Matthew sealed my mouth with a tape again and dragged me out. They put me inside an SUV and both of them sat on my both sides.

I blinked my eyes at them both because I didn't have any fucking idea where the hell they were taking me to. I didn't struggle because that would be a waste of energy. I should wait for a perfect moment. Until then I will be a good boy. My kind of good boy. I grinned inside.

I wanted to see where is Yibo. And it didn't take that too long when the driver's side door opened. There I found those interesting cold eyes. He glanced at me blankly before slide inside.

"You got the address?" Philip asked to Yibo.

I looked at the mirror and I saw Yibo looking at Philip on that. He didn't reply but just nodded.

Why is this man don't like talking? I wonder. That's when his blank eyes caught mine. I giggled at him in return even my mouth was sealed but I saw his face becoming more grumpy just before he avert his eyes.

SUV was moving through the rush city. I glanced at Philip and Matthew. I was really getting bored. There wasn't even music on that car. I sighed.

This Philip guy glanced at me. I did show him my discomfort. I couldn't sit properly because before putting me inside this vehicle, they were locked my arms again on my back. I made some muffled sounds to remove that lock.

Philip frowned at me before he look towards Yibo. Yibo was busy driving.

"Bo, I think he is getting uncomfortable here." He informed.

I looked at Philip with all my gratitude.

"He won't die." It was the cold prince answer and I had to glare at him through the mirror.

I was really getting tired and my whole body begin to ache. I once again looked at Philip. My eyes were pleading and that guy looked at me confused.

"Eh... Bo, I think he is really gonna die." He said looking at me in weird.

Yibo slowly turned his head to glance at me. I made more muffled voices. He looked back at the road. And I sighed. I didn't know what to do. I was really fucked up. I sighed again.

"Remove the tape." His cold voice caught in my ears and my eyes widened when I looked at him through the mirror.

Suddenly Matthew reached and pulled out that tape.

"Ouchhh!!! Fuck!!!!" I cursed on that sudden pain.

Yibo's grumpy face watched me through the mirror.

I moved my jaw just to make sure that it was working.

"What do you want?" Philip asked.