Struggles and Cuddles

Yibo
~~~

He dragged me to the kitchen.

"He is here Lijie" he announced and I saw her turning around. She frowned surprised at his hand on my wrist and I pulled away my hand from his grasp immediately.

"Zhan Zhan,Didn't i tell you to let him rest." She scolded him softly and I looked at that smiling asshol with my narrowed eyes.

"You said she called me." I whispered with a glare.

"I lied" he smirked with a shrug.

"A Yibo, you should go and rest. We will call you when the food is ready. I'm sorry for him. I really don't want to bother you." She apologized with a gentle smile.

She is calling me 'A Yibo' since I arrived here. No one ever called me like that before and I'm not used to sweet words like those. But still I like her. She is so sweet, gentle and caring. She remainded me of my brother. There i felt a pain in my heart when I thought about my brothers.

"It's okay, I can help. You are not bothering me." I replied politely. Actually I really don't know how to converse with ladies. I was a bit shy.

"If you say so. Then join us." She smiled at me and I nodded back at her.

"Yeahhh!!!" I heard that agent jumping in excitement and I had to glare him again.

"You know how to cut these vegetables?" His sister asked and before I could respond,

"I will do it Lijie." I heard this agent saying.

"Oh no. You please don't touch those. Here, you can clean this plates instead." She said.

That agent pouted at her immediately and I couldn't help but look at his curved lips.

"Lijie, why are you always like this?" He tugged her cloth and I found it so cute.

"Because, A Zhan don't know how to cut them properly." She smiled at him with a soft pat on his shoulder.

I couldn't handle the cuteness of his face so I averted my eyes immediately.

"Let me do it." I said and both brother and sister looked at me.

"Sure, here." She handed me a small basket of vegetables with a smile and I accepted it.

I put them on that tile and grabbed a knife from the stand. I was about to pick an onion but,

"Ohh wait a minute." I heard him saying and we both looked at him.

He grabbed something from a cupboard and unfolded it. It was a sky blue apron and there was an embroidery of two cute bunnies on it. One is black and the other is white.

He smiled when he approached me. I found those bunnies and him look alike.

Before I could even blink, he put that string on my neck and he closed our gap to tie it on my back.

I was all taken aback. I heard his sister gasping in surprise and that asshol didn't avert his eyes from me. I saw a smirk forming on his lips when I gaped at him.