Aye Aye Captain

Xiao Zhan
~~~~

I really don't want Yibo to come with us. I wanted him to stay there with Jili. That is safe. But how can I see disappointment and hurt in his eyes. So, if he really wanna come, he can come with me. If there is life in my body, I won't let anything bad happens to him. Not again. I couldn't protects his brothers. I have promised him that once but I couldn't. But this time, I'm not gonna let go of that asshol victor and his boss doctor.

I was in deep thoughts while I tighten the straps of that gun holster on my chest. I grabbed few guns and tucked into this holders.

I folded my sleeves up to my elbows before I run my hand through my hair.

"So, We are heading first." Mianmian said and we all looked at her.

She and Yu Chen was on their full gear and both of them had extra guns in their both hands.

"Don't make my sister a Widow" I called out while they head towards the forest. Yu Chen raised his middle finger at me before they disappear.

"Haa.... He is always this sweet." I said with a grin before I turn towards the rest of the ppl there.

Yibo had a holster in hand but he was raised a brow at me when I turned.

"That wasn't cool man." I heard Jili saying.

I shrugged my shoulders before I walk towards a frowning Yibo.

"Okay, you got fifteen minutes. Get ready." Jili said.

"Aye Aye Captain." I said.

I looked at that holster in Yibo's hand then him.

"Have you wore this before?" I asked and he shook his head in an No after a few seconds.

Suddenly I smiled at him.

"No problem." I said when I took that holster from his hand.

"Before this, something else should be done." I said and he frowned at me again.

I slowly leaned towards him and he pulled back his head.

"Take off your shirt." I whispered and I was so damn happy to see him all panicked.

"What?" He immediately stepped away from me.

"Ayyaaa, what is in your mind? I wanted you to have a bulletproof west." I immediately said. Shrugging my shoulders.

"Excuse me dear Yibo, you can have that west above your shirt. Please don't loose your sanity while listening to his asshol advices."

That was that fucking Jili and what the fuck he said to him. I was so annoyed by that.

"What was that?" I throw daggers at Jili with my eyes.

"Well, thanks Jili." I heard Yibo saying before he put on a bulletproof west above his shirt.

I was disappointed. I thought I could see him half naked for a minute.