I like me better

Xiao Zhan
~~~

I woke up to the sound of running water from my bathroom. I slowly sat on my bed and scratched my head before a loud yawn. It was too early in the morning.

That's when I thought about the person who slept beside me last night. But the side of my bed was empty and I listened to the sound of water from my bathroom again. There formed a small smirk on my lips.

"Is he bathing?" I mumbled myself when I got out from my bed and walked towards my bathroom. I thought about knocking the door first but what if he is naked there and taking a bath? I will miss the chance to embarrass him if I knocked.

I giggled on my own dirty thoughts before I slowly turned the knob and half opened the door. I peaked inside and what I saw there was so disappointing.

He was on his full dress, brushing his teeth. I sighed in disappointment. I widely opened that door and I saw him looking at me through that mirror. He didn't give any reaction. I think he was expecting something like this. Am I too obvious these days? Should I change my strategies?

He averted his eyes coldly and continued brushing.

"Hey Lao Wang, you are not taking revenge for using your brush back then right!" I smiled at him when I walked closer to where he was.

"I'm not a jerk like you. Lijie already gave me a brush." He said but didn't even give me a glance.

I frowned a bit for not being watched.

"Oh! Isn't that my old brush? I thought I lost it. Where did you find it?" I said with an exaggerated surprise and he immediately regarded me with a big frown on his forehead.

I was too happy to see that funny face but I didn't show it.

"What?" He asked in shock.

"Aha..It's okay, it's been only 6 months that I used it. You can use it." I waived my hand on him.

He immediately coughed and spat that toothpaste in his mouth to the sink.

I held my laugh when I saw him trying to vomit.

I immediately went closer and patted his back.

"Ayyaaa, we only just slept last night. Gege didn't do anything but you are vomiting already? That's weird." I said while I patting.

He immediately rinsed his mouth and washed his face before he push me away and glare at me.

I couldn't hold it any longer so I brust out laughing. He was pinning me with his glare but how could I stop laughing when he look at me like that. He is so cute you know.

"Jerk." He gritted his teeth and I finally could able to control my laugh.

"Yibo laoshi is so easy." I said when I hold my belly.

"Fuck off" he said before he took a towel from the hanger and rub his face with it. He glared me again but I showed my bunny teeth to him.

He averted his eyes and was about to turn around, I immediately grabbed his arm and turned him towards me again.

He gaped at me when I pinned him to that door like that. His wide eyes were blinking at me and I couldn't help but drop my eyes to his red plumpy lips. Those were like cherries. I really wanted to bite and taste them again.