Upside Down

Xiao Zhan
~~~~~~

Pain!!!

It was the only thing I could feel at that time. And I couldn't figure out which part of my body hurts more.

My head felt heavy and even my eyelashes too. I tried to open my eyes and it wasn't an easy process. I found difficulty in breathing too.

After a few seconds, I finally opened my eyes. Everything was blur.

'Where am I ?'

I tried to remember Where was I the last time I remember. I couldn't figure out and my head hurt like hell. I tried to move my hands but it wasn't moving. When I pulled hard a terrible pain travelled through my knuckles to my brain.

The fuck!! I couldn't even cry out loud. My mouth didn't open.

'Where the hell am I?'

"Oh! The mighty Zhan is awake !! What a surprise." I heard a voice with a clap of hands.

I blinked my eyes again. The view was still blur.

'And what did he call me ? Zhan! Is that what my name?' I blinked again.

"My apologies for not giving you a proper welcome. Was my boy too hard on you?" The same voice again.

Even through the blurry view, I could see some figures in front of me. Those figures were swinging right and left and they were upside down. Ha ha weird right? Oh no. Wait. It's me. It's me upside down and swinging.

I blinked more and slowly I saw the man in front of me. The white man with a blond hair was Smiling all over in a black elegant suite.

"Welcome to my little home Mr. Zhan." He greeted me with that warm smile. But nothing was warm in his tone tho.

'Zhan!! Yes!! Xiao Zhan! That's me. And the last time I remember, I was in a bar and following this guy secretly. But, something happened. Yeah someone attacked me from behind and I don't remember anything else after that.'

I looked at myself and I found me hanging upside down on some loops of chains. My entire body and entire muscles were burning with the pain. I grunted when I tried to move.

"Get him down" the guy in that black suite ordered and two guys came towards me. One of them pulled a gear and with a thud I was dropped to the floor. My shoulder hit the floor hard and my entire body ached like hell.

Those guys immediately grabbed my arms and pulled me up. My hands were locked together behind me and a tape was sealed my mouth. I grunted in pain. My legs were so numb and I couldn't stand properly. Those guys stopped me from falling and my head was spinning.

Sweat was dripping from my forehead and hair. I was breathing heavily. I saw that Guy walking towards me I looked up at him.

"Let's talk Mr. Zhan." He said. I just looked at up at him and frowned.

"Oh! Right. You can't talk with that. Remove it please." That guy gestured to the tape on my mouth.

I couldn't even get a chance to blink before a guy pulled out that tape from my mouth.

"Fuck!!!!" I said.