Fire and Water

Xiao Zhan
~~~~~~
"Zhan, do you believe him?" Zhuo Cheng leaned into me to whisper.

I smiled on that question.

"Would you feel bad if I say I believe him more than you?" I asked and he elbowed me immediately.

"How can you say that to me? I'm your brother. And who the hell is he?" He was mad and I liked it.

About that question, Actually I didn't have an answer right then. He wasn't even a friend but why I trust him?

"You don't have an answer? Omg... For the first time I'm seeing you being silent for a question.!!" That jerk blurted.

"You have a blind on your eyes you idiot." I immediately pointed out.

"Well, still...."

He would have probably shrugged.

I was smirking again.

"Something is really wrong with you. You are acting so strange with that guy." Zhuo Cheng mused.

"Why you say that?"

"Isn't it obvious? You are flirting with him, making him mad, teasing him and asking him to sit closer!!! I mean seriously?!!"

I was really surprised to hear that. I immediately leaned on to him to whisper.

"Hey, Zhuo Cheng, are you jealous?" I teased him and he elbowed me again.

I giggled.

"You jerk, who do you think of yourself ? Tell me you didn't do anything that I just mentioned. You even bite him you idiot. !!"

"Are you scolding me for biting him? Then what would you say if I tell you that I bite him on his lips ?"

"WHAT THE FUCK !!!!" He screamed.

"Shut Up." Matthew immediately raised his voice.

We both were blabbering and we almost forgot where we were.

"~You asshol, what did you do?~" Zhuo Cheng hushed to me.

"~I bite his lips.~" I hushed in return.

I was a bit sad because I wanted to see Zhuo Cheng's reaction. I imagined it on my mind. Then I giggled.

He took a deep breath.

"I didn't know you swing that way." I heard him saying to himself.

"Why? Don't tell me you are crushing on me. I have not even a tiniest interest in you."

His elbow landed on me again.

"Can you stob being rude to me. You are hurting me." I complained.

"You deserve it. You became a pervert you asshol."

I couldn't help but laugh on him.

"Why are you laughing?" Suddenly i heard Yibo's cold voice and my laugh stopped immediately. I could feel his presents in front of me.