Night Ride

Yibo
~~~~~~

"Huh!!!" Zhan ge gaped at me.

"Give back my ear ring " I demanded again.

I found that frown on his face fading and there spread that grin. I hate to admit that is sexy.

"You can have that after answering that my then. Who gave you that?" He demanded back.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Why he wanna know that this much? I wondered.

"Why do you wanna know that this badly?"

He shrugged his shoulders before he answer.

"I don't know actually but I don't like you hiding things from me."

"Why you dislike it?"

"I don't know. But I need an answer."

"If you don't know why you wanna know this then, I'm not gonna tell you anything. Give me my ear ring back."

Zhan ge took a sigh before he cross his arms over his chest.

"No." He said and I was getting really annoyed.

"I will get it myself." I said before I pull him closer by his shirt and one of my hand immediately went inside his pocket.

"What the hell are you doing?" Zhan ge was really surprised and shocked by my action and he started giggling. It was so cute to hear but he didn't pull me away.

That pocket was empty and I checked his other pocket immediately.

"Yibo, you are tickling me. Don't strain yourself. Your arm is injured. If you wanna touch me that badly, let's get on that bed. This night is ours." He was blurting.

"Fuck you."

"Now It's a perfect time baby." He blurted again and I had to glare at him to hide my blush.

His that pocket too was empty.

I checked his jacket pockets too but I couldn't find it.

I was worried and I looked at him.

"Where is that?" I asked and he run a hand through his sexy hair. Why I found his sexy these days?! Never mind.

"Answer my question. Then I will return it." He demanded again.

I was getting really mad and I was giving him this death glare.

After a few seconds, he finally gave up his stubbornness and sighed tiredly

"Ayyaaaaa don't kill me with those eyes. I don't want your stupid ugly ear ring. You can keep it yourself." He said before he fish his hand inside his pant's pocket.

"It is not there." I said.

He frowned when he found his pocket empty.

"Did I put it in this pocket?" He mumbled when he fished in his other pocket.

The smile he had on his face begin to change into a bit of nervousness. He checked all of his pockets more than twice and I was glaring only him.