20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader

Start from the beginning

<Lemon 🍋Begin>

(Take note. Chirp in Japanese is "Pichu", but in the anime its "Chupi".)

Gently holding her waist, she let out a sweet chirp. Feeling her grasp my shoulders, she led me to her bedroom and there I carefully set her on the bed.

Kissing her neck and undoing her uniform, she tried putting effort with removing mine.. but couldn't for being uncontrollably sensitive with every touch and caress. All she can do now is shiver in my embrace, letting out those cute chirpy moans.

"Chu--.. chupi~.."

She was only able to remove my cloak/hoodie. Deciding to strip off my clothes then tossing it beside the bed, I returned my focus to her. Helping her remove the uniform and her undergarments, leaving her fully exposed.

There she carefully lied down, her chest jiggling softly with every small movement she makes. Down to her adorable belly, to those magnificent thighs, then finally to the heaven's gate.

I massaged her breasts, squeezing it not too tight before attaching my mouth to one of her erect nipples. This sent her arching her back, gasping in pleasure.

"Haah-- chu-chupi~!"

With things going on, I can absolutely tell that my boner is hard and erect. Attaching to the other nipple, her moans keep coming as I continue to pleasure her. But a man also wants to be pleasured.

Standing up, there sprung my shaft, high and mighty. The Birdmaid didn't hesitate to sit up and kneel down infront of me.

She pumped my member back and forth.. kissing the tip.. her hands were soft and gentle.. feeling the warmth of my member's tip, she took the head to her mouth. Her mouth was warm..

Feeling her gently suck the head and the tip, I couldn't keep the groans to myself. The way she's being careful with my dick..

Holding her head, I slowly pushed her forward, gently insisting to go deeper. She took me all in, gaging alittle. The vibration from her throat when she gagged was turning me on alittle. Continuing to be deep throated, I couldn't resist gripping her hair.. not to the point of hurting though.. just enough for her to enjoy my grasp.

I could feel myself twitch and my member getting bigger, eager to release.. my hips thrusting faster in her throat, the shivering feeling of releasing got me groaning in pure pleasure.. thrusting one last time, fitting every inch of my shaft down her throat.

The way she grips my hips, her moans being muffled by my member.. amazing... Letting go of her head, she looked up to me.. opening her mouth for me to see the seed I released before swallowing it.. leaving no drop to waste. Even after cumming, my dick is still erect...

"Chu~ it's still standing hard... Maybe a certain spot will help you relieve it~?"

She seduced, climbing up the bed before resting her back, spreading her legs to see her hole..

It is similar to the female part of a human girl, just without the anal hole. This won't stop me though.

Climbing up the bed to tower her, I took another grasp of her chest and nibbles on her neck, wanting to hear her moan again..