7~☁️~ Crush x Pregnant! Reader prt 2

Title: Quest!

This is a continuation of the previous oneshot 6~ Crush x Reader but this time, it will just be fluff uwu enjoy y'all. It will only be (C/N)'s POV btw.

P.S some parts of this chapter is inspired by an ASMR clip from CardlinAudio owo

(C/J) - Crush's Job
(C/F/N) - Crush's Favorite Color
(C/F/A) - Crush's Favorite Animal

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/Y)'s POV

Fluttering my eyes open as the warm morning breeze hit my skin, I turned over my bed to hug my lovely wife who is lightly snoring in her sleep. Last night was really 'busy' for the two of us. After all, I did finally mark her as mine. Gently hugging her tight before getting up to get dressed and make breakfast, which is going to be pancakes, her favorite.

Heading towards the kitchen, I prepared the ingredients I need to make her so called "the-heavenly-tower" pancakes. Haha, she really gets creative when it comes to naming.. moving on to grab the pan and butter after mixing the ingredients in to a bowl, heating the pan to start baking pancakes.

Setting up the table as I placed the plates of towered pancakes and a pitcher of orange juice. After setting up everything for breakfast, I went upstairs to wake up my sleeping beauty.

"Loooove~ wake up hun~"

"Nngghmmmm... Nyuuuuu..."

"Come on sweet cheeks, wake up.."

"Mmmmnnnnope!"

"Love.."

"Eeeehhhh...."

"Come oooooon, get up, it's not that hard.."

"I'm hibernating!"

"Wha-? It's not even cold....and you're not an animal!"

"I can be wut evah I wunt!"

"Alrighty that's it!"

I got up in our bed as I picked up (Y/N) bridal style, finally jolting up from her sleep, she struggles.

"Nyuuuuu! Lemme goooooooo!"

"Hmmm... Nope."

I gave her a smug smirk as she pouted, looking away.

"No faaaaaaaair"

"I believe it's fair love~"

"Also...you do know I'm still naked right?"

"Oh...right."

I carried her towards the bathroom and gently placed her down, going out to give her privacy. Even tho I've seen her naked, respect privacy! I hand over her clothes as she took them from the door. Waiting for her to get fully dressed, she got out fully clothed as I carried her once again.

"Whoaah?! (C/N)!! Put meh down!"

"I shall bring thy princess back!"