20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader

Title: Great review

For those who doesn't know, Interspecies Reviewers is an anime (or hentai?? You know where I'm getting at) where in short, the protagonists review every species they smash.

Spoiler Alert, this one shot is a reference to a certain episode. Characters are not mine and belongs to the anime.

Also take note that this one shot is not accurate to the actual episode, it is only referenced and this is just a fanfic.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

Everyone gathered around as the new review was posted to the board. Seeing that Stunk and the rest have returned from their "adventure", the people from the tavern eagerly read the reviews of the recent species.

Meidiri was shocked to see that the species reviewed was birdmaids. Birdmaids are known to be sensitive and one of, if not, the lewdest species. Knowing this herself, and now the rest, is on the verge to beat up the reviewers. Stunk, who hasn't learned a lesson, tested meidiri once again by touching her nape. This being the sensitive spot, she let out an uncontrollable chirp that made Stunk smirk in satisfaction.. this led to him getting beaten up by Meidiri as she walks away, pissed.

(C/N) on the other hand, can't forget his experience with a certain Birdmaid. Zel noticed the familiar daze (C/N) was giving off.

"That much great time, huh?"

(C/N) leaned on the table to rest his forehead on his arms. He groaned in pleasure by just remembering the event that happened yesterday.

"Yeah..."

Zel laughed at (C/N)'s desire to do the Birdmaid more. The gang did enjoy their time at the brothel.

"I can tell with your 9/10 rate."

Zel read, seeing that Stunk as well gave a 9/10 and so did he. Crim, around 7.

"I'm into submissive succu-girls, ya know? Especially the ones that shiver from slightest touch and gives off heavenly moans.. those are some killers if you catch me."

The elf laughed, definitely catching his drift. It was a pretty good experience.

"I bet you'll be visiting her a lot for sure."

"I still have some other species to review with you guys. Would pay a visit again, ofcourse."

(C/N) winked, just the time for Stunk to recover and receive gold from their review.

"You're also in luck, seems like we've earned even more than our previous. So much that you get to even give that 'birdmaid' daily visits~"

Stunk teased, passing (C/N)'s his fair share of gold.

"I might~"

The gang laughed all together, Meidiri coming back after serving customers.

"You seem to really like the girl you had, (C/N).."

Meidiri curiously said, which also piqued the gang's interest.

"True.. who was your partner?"