1~☁️~ crush x reader

Title: Just by calling your name

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

There sat (C/N) on his chair, alone in the empty classroom waiting for a certain girl to come.

Cliche and cheesy it may sound but everyone needs to admit that they may have the desire to experience this kind of scenario some day in their life.

(C/N) lifted his head, looking at the ceiling as he wondered about your beautiful (E/C) orbs looking at his, that smile that could outshine the sun, the feeling of your smooth hair gently caressed in his hand... Don't get him wrong, he also love how kind you are, the way you just don't care of what people think about you because you are...you.

"(Y/N)..."

The way your name just rolled out of his mouth can already put his steady heart to beat rapidly.

Just by saying your name, already makes him fall for you even deeper.

Just by saying your name, it makes him want to claim you as his.

Just by saying your name, can already make his day perfect.

"Yes?"

The angelic voice beside him replied, still in daze about you.

"You called (C/N)?"

(C/N) subconsciously held her cheek, smiling softly at her.

"You're still beautiful as ever (Y/N)..."

He muttered under his breath as the girl stood before him blushed, snapping out of his thoughts. Now realizing what was happening.

"Wuaah?! How long you've been there?!"

Stuttered the boy, making (Y/N) looked at him in surprise.

"I've been here the moment you called my name...were you day dreaming silly?"

Teased the (H/C) haired girl as he just looked away

"I was just...thinking..."

"Which is kind of related to day dream"

"Day dream and thinking are different..."

(Y/N) just giggled at this little debate they unintentionally created before remembering the reason why they were both here.

"So, going back to the point! What do you want to talk about?"

(C/N) took a deep breath, he planned on asking if you're free to hangout on this coming school festival with him.

"If you're free this coming school event... Do you wanna hang and maybe.. have fun at the festival?"

Giving him a nod of approval as you smiled made him internally fist bump. He managed to ask you out without backing away like a coward!

"Alright! I'll see you at the school gate around 8 A.M?"

"8 A.M it is!"