15~🥀~ Caring! Crush X Depressed! Reader

Title: You are LOVED..

Warning: This oneshot is filled with suicide, gore, dark thoughts, and other triggering tendencies. Please proceed to the next chapter if it can't be handled.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, (Y/N)? Love? It's time to rise already, you over slept again.."

groaning, I opened one eye to look at (C/N). Rolling to the opposite side of the bed to nuzzle once again to my bed's warm embrace, he sighed.

"You know staying up late and oversleeping is bad right?"

"Nope."

"It is unhealthy, love.."

Staying silent, I honestly don't know how staying up late and oversleeping can be bad. Sure, staying up late is bad and all, I understand.. but at least oversleeping gave you the sleep you need that you missed at night.

"There are many things that can happen if you keep this up, you'll be restless, tired all the time, lose focus and concentration, you'll get weak, there's endless possibilities of you keeping this up... and no, that's not hyperbole."

ppfftt.. he does know when to say "and no, that's not hyperbole." Whenever he says "endless possibilities"..

"Fine, I'll get up.. after a decade later."

"Looooooooove.."

He whined, turning my head to look at him was a huge mistake.. well not really, it's just.. aahh! Not the sad face! Aaaahhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiit.. that hurts..

"Are you.. pouting?"

"...."

Faaaaack.. noooooooo...

"Alright alright... I'll get up, just down frown.. please?"

"You're really going to get up?"

Sitting up, I crawly approach him to pull him in my embrace. Kissing his cheek as I pouted as well.

"I'm up.."

Finally seeing his small flushed smile that brightens my whole day, he kissed my cheek in return that also got me to sleepily smile.

"There you go, you've kept brunch waiting."

Suddenly feeling sick when I hear brunch, I badly want to vomit.. but I didn't show it because I know it will greatly worry (C/N).. keeping my cover, I grinned.

"Food!!"

I love food but.. maybe not right now..

"That's the spirit! come on then, kitten"

"I--... Mmmmmm"

Blushing at the nickname, I smacked him in the arm which caused him to chuckle at my reaction.

Carrying my ass up to the kitchen, the smell of food almost blew my cover as it caught my nose off guard.. (C/N) noticed how I gagged, seemingly getting worried once again; he approached me to rub gentle circles in my back.

"What happened love? Are you alright?"

Quickly coming up a lie, I flashed him one of my fake smiles to assure him at least..

"Sorry, I remember something disgusting from the internet.. err.. totally gross.."

He chuckled, completely unaware of my cover and lie.

"You know the internet won't be an internet without those right?"

"Well that's understandable.. have a good dae--"