20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader

Zacznij od początku

Crim asked, (C/N) taking a chug of his drink with a cocky smile.

"Her name is (Y/N)!"

"Sooo, how'd ya do her~?"

Stunk questioned, obviously hinting for details while Zel and Crim listened closely. Meidiri, knowing where this is going.. left quickly, returning to her business.

"Well then.."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。
<Flashback to yesterday>

(C/N)'s POV

Having to come this far, we'll be reviewing birdmaids. As much as we tried to stop Stunk's idea... Our curiosity and dicks got the better of us.

We were able to find a place where we can meet a Birdmaid. Her name is Eldri. She's a cute one... But we'll be waiting our turn. I'd rather have my own gal to smash instead of waiting for one.

"I'll be roaming around, gonna hunt for one. Enjoy yourselves there."

With that said, I walked off. Not worried if they're confused or worried on where I'm going. Zel knows my preference, he probably explained to Crim about my situation.

Touring around the place, the area is truly beautiful and calm... With all those cute girls too. Birdmaids cutely chatting with each other and doing what they're doing. Although, I'm not looking for girls to chat or flirt with. I'm sticking with looking for a Birdmaid to fuck and review.

Roaming further, I can tell that this part of the area doesn't have that much people. Not to the point of isolated or eerie. Just peaceful. Continuing my walk in the area I'm in, I also noticed that the place is filled with various stores, bars, inns, and even a brothel.. the only thing is, most of these are closed... Only some certain taverns and stores are open.

Sighing, I continued off.. but was stopped when I noticed a Birdmaid leaning on their door frame. I can only guess that this is their home. The place may be filled with stores and that.. but it also has some homes too.

She looked at me with hungry eyes, eyeing me up and down. She's really cute too.. observing her, she has a similar outfit as Meidiri.. only difference is that the color of her uniform is blurry (F/C)..

My eyes made contact with hers. She lifted her hand and called me forward. This isn't just an ordinary friendly invite... I have a strong feeling that I know where this is going.. I walked up to her with no hesitation.

"Why hello there~"

She sweetly greeted, giving me a smile. What a warm welcome. Greeting her back.

"Hey."

The Birdmaid led me inside her place. Having no knowledge of her yet, everyone would be telling me off about "stranger danger". But I'm capable of defending myself if she does do something suspicious.

"Care to show me a good time..~?"

I invited, seeing if she brought me here for the same thing I'm here for. Alittle surprised with my direct request, she stared at me with interest and leaned towards me.

"Straight to the point now are we..~?"

"Aren't we here for that~?"