I think it's first grade.

Tell someone about your feeling, they'll help everyone know.
~Me

My first kiss, I don't think I did it right. I wasn't in love, I just had a friend that was a girl. It's simple, but not. I thought I knew what love was. I was miserably wrong. Imagine being on a bus. It's spring time and you're sitting by someone who you think is the greatest, and awesome (who turns out just to be an a**hole) This person, right? You would do anything to impress them. Even kiss... Wait. I won't spoil the story.

"K, so you like her?" (I can't recall his name or I won't tell you, so I'll call him) Jason said.

"Ya," I said with uncertainty at where this was going. "Why?" Jason looked at me and at the person I was talking about.

"Have you ever played truth or dare?" he looked at me, complete with a straight face.

"Yes." Truth or dare was a serious game, or at least I thought it was. There was no backing out when you chose.

"Truth," there was an agonizing pause, "or dare?" he finally got out.

I contemplated for a second. I didn't want to share my deapest darkest secret yet, so I said, "Dare." There was no backing out now for me. As you could tell, I was wrong. He could do way worse, especially by helping me get embarrassed for years to come.

"I dare you," he seemed to think for a little while looking around. "I dare you to kiss" (insert fake name..) "Jane" I looked over at the girl I 'loved'

"I have too?" I asked. Jason looked at me with pity for my choice.

He nodded. I. Was. Forked.

I went over to sit by Jane. "Hi," I said awkwardly. Jane looked up and smiled at me.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good. I just have a question." Yes I always mention I have a question. It's a habit.

"Ya what is it?" Jane said. She looked at me inquisitively as if I were a philosopher.

"Can I... Can I ki..." she tilted her head inquisitively. "Have you ever noticed the letter is crooker on our school sign?" I pointed at the school sign. She looked away. *Smooch* scoot scoot scoot. Before she had time to look back I was sitting by Jason again.

In a hurried hushed whisper Jason said, "Wait you actually just kissed her!?!" He was genuinely surprised.

"Ya." In that moment my heart was racing, so many things were racing through my head, and then I heard her.

"Eww! Did you just kiss me!" I looked over at her shaking my head no. "Then what did you do!"

"I don't know!" everyone's attention had been caught. "He dared me to make a kissing noise and poke your cheek." This was an obvious lie and everyone quit paying attention.

I looked back at Jason, and he was looking at Jane. He nodded. Jane let out a resounding eww, and I knew what he had told her.

"Okay Jason," I started, and he looked at me. "Now truth or dare."

He just looked at me and said, "No."