SEVEN

THEM AF EXCEPT FOR THE STRIPPER PARTS 😂

***

Percy started trailing kisses down my stomach as I shivered beneath her. Her lips were wet and hot against my skin and she ran her hands along my thighs.

She smirked when she got to my dick.

"I've seen this many times before," she said, "but those times were strickely platonic. Now, it's like I'm seeing it in a whole new light. And damn you're huge."

I laughed.

"I really don't know how this 'bout to fit in me."

"Well, you see, the vagina stretchs to–"

She hits my thigh, "I know asshole."

"Well, you seemed like you didn—oh!"

I moaned as she licked from my balls to my tip.

"Holy shit," I said as she peppered light kisses on my dick.

She swirled her tongue around my tip  then took me all. And I mean all the way.

"Wow," I whispered as she tighted her lips and started nodding.

I took her wig off and squeezed her coils. Spit dripped from her lips. There was a mischievious gleam in her eyes.

I thrusted up, hanging on the edge of cumming. But I wanted to hold on a little longer; her lips felt so good.

"Ah! Percy, I'm–" I tried to warn her, but apparently my body doesnt listen to my mind, and I ended up releasing without meaning to.

She slurped up all of it, cleaning me by licking it up.

She smiled and licked her lips. I couldn't help it anymore. I pulled her into a bruising kiss, not caring that my taste was still there. Actually, it made me even more horny.

I rolled us over so that I was on top and squeezed her breasts.

"You ready for this," I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "why are men do obsessed with breasts?"

I shrugged, "I dunno," I pushed her mountains together and rubbed my forehead into her, "I just like yours. They're soft and your nipples feel good against my skin."

"Well," she said as she wrapped her arms around me, "you feel good against my skin."

I grinned and snuggled into her neck, "you feel like you belong against my skin."

She smiled and she devoured me. Our tongues danced and we moaned into the kiss.

I let us up for air and pressed my forehead to hers.

"You ready?" I whispered.

She nodded, "yeah."

I sheathed on the condom and held my breath as I eased into her.

GUESS WHO FINALLY UPDATED!!! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE