FIVE

PERFECT FOR WHEN PERCY WAS LOOKING AT ALEX IN THE PARTY AND JUST FOR THEM IN GENERAL

***

This is teasing," I say as I wake up on Sunday.

"You said to not walk around fully naked; "I'm not fully naked."

Percy was wearing a light pink baby doll lingerie set. It mixed well with her skin tone. She reeked of innocence. Her deep eyes seemed filled with seduction.

She smirked.

Ha ha. Two can play at this game.

I stripped down to just my grey sweatpants. I didn't need to take them off; Percy was a sucker for my nipple piercings.

She licked her lips. Gosh I wanted to fuck her.

The bra looked like they were squeezing the life out her breasts. They were practicly almost about to fall out. I wanted to release them. I wanted to squeeze them. Touch them. Lick them. Fu--. Shit I'm whipped and I haven't even fucked her yet.

I brush past her, making sure I rub my dick against her ass, and make my morning coffee.

"What're you doin' today?" She asks, sliding into a chair and changing the subject.

I smirk and sit across from her.

"Just trying to figure out why they're on my territory."

"Yall still on that?"

"Yeah."

"Those bitches need to go."

I chuckled.

"Yeah, we're having a meeting today to find out where the leader is."

"That seems promising."

"Yeah."

***

The stuffy air made my head more maddening as I step through the threshold of the cranky warehouse. Everyone acknowledged me respectfully as I made my way through the main meeting room. I want this shit over and done with. Luckily, I can always count on my right and left hands.

My loyal associates stood as they waited patiently for me to take my seat. They all said their sirs and I nodded for them to sit down.

"Have you seen him anywhere?" I said to my left hand.

She sighed, "I heard around that he was going to this party at this place called Esmeralda's, you know like the movie?"

I smirked, "I do,"I ran my hand through my thick red locks, "he's bound to know who I am and I'm sure he'll have his people on him."

"That's why we will back you up. And besides, Bruno works there. He'll keep an eye out."

I nodded, "Sounds like a plan."

***

I'm met with Percy's gorgeous smiling face in Starbucks. Every time we get a break from the world, we find time to meet up. Percy is busy becoming the future genius that she is in college and I'm out here doping people up.

"So me and my crew are going to this party to find the Hernandez leader and I want you to come."

"mmm," she said, sipping her latte, "Won't that be unprofessional?"

"How?"

"You're basically working and I'll be a distracting."

"You won't be."

"You know I can be."

I looked up and saw the suggestiveness in her deep brown eyes.

"Baby girl," I ran my hand through my hand again. Damn, I was distraught today, "Persephone, I don't want to hurt you and I value our friendship. You deserve a girl that isn't with all this shit and I will continue to do me."