THREE

SONG THEY WERE BUMPING AND GRINDING TO.
***
Percy and I were bumping and grinding, owning the dance floor.

Since we both love the 80's, I took us to a 80's themed party to cheer Percy up.

She always worries about me from time to time. I tell her not to because this is my life. I was born into it and wouldn't change it for a gotdamn thing.

I dipped Percy and she giggled hysterically. She always acts her age, 19, when she's having fun. Other times she acts like a 25 year old with two kids and an entire life to live.

I bring her back up and we continue snapping to the beat. She's making funny faces and doing the snake.

I laugh out loud. She's so fucking goofy. So fucking beautiful. Beautiful.

All of a sudden her mood drastically changed. Her perfectly arched eyebrows drew together.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked. I hate when she's upset. It makes me want to fuck up anything that hurt her.

"It's Stacey," she whispered, lowering her eyes.

Stacey was her last real relationship. Percy caught her having sex with her ex girlfriend. All Percy did was cry for a month. Percy believed that they had connected on a deeper level and even told her about her past.

I rubbed her shoulders and kissed her head, "You wanna go?"

She looked me in the eyes, "Fuck no. Im not letting some bitch fuck up my night."

I smiled at her. I'm so proud of my girl. She was sensitive as shit but she could be strong. After what she's been through, I'm surprised she's still standing.

"Holy shit," her deep brown beautiful eyes widened, "She's coming this way."

I smirked, "Wanna make her jealous baby?"

The córner of her lips tilted up, "Hell yeah."

We started dancing closer, in tune with each other.

When Stacey finally came around, we could tell she was jealous. You should of thought about that before you fucked my bestfriend over.

Stacey put both hands on her hips and swayed her short blond hair.

"I don't believe it," she said.

I scoffed, "What don't you believe."

She rolled her eyes, " wasn't talking to you fag."

WHAT THE FUCK!!

I charged towards her but I felt a soft small hand on my big chest.

Percy's eyes told me that it was gonna be ok. That she would handle It.

She stepped in front of me.

"Why are you over here Stacey."

"Just wondering how you're doing without me."

"You see me, I'm fine, goodbye."

"You're not over me."

"Pretty sure I am."

"Prove it."

"I don't have to prove shit to you."

"That's right you don't. But I'll always think you aren't."

"I don't care what you think."

"But you care what other people think."

I looked up then and saw that we indeed have an audience.