SIX

PERFECT FOR THEIR SITUATION RIGHT NOW 😏

***

ME AND PERCY stumbled through the doorway as we made an attempt to suck each other's faces off. The car ride was filled with tension as I kept rubbing her soft thigh. I was only making my dick hurt more once I heard her sighs. It was so awful, I honestly don't know how I survived. 

The stairs were dreadful enough and finally, we're here. Finally. My heart raced with anticipation. My movements were quick sloppy. I felt my heart drop to my toes. I was so out of my element with Percy. She made me do things. She made me feel things. I haven't even gotten a good taste of her yet. How the fuck did she do that shit? She has the power to turn me bisexual. For her, I'm sure I could turn completely straight. 

I had her against the wall, my hand wrapped around her throat. I sucked her bottom lip, looking into her eyes. Her pulse was throbbing against my fingers. 

She was tugging against my shirt and I almost pulled it off. But I stopped. 

"Percy," I whispered.

She whimpered, "Alex noooo. I've been waiting for so long. I'm dripping. I've been dripping."

Little temptress. So tempting. 

"Perc—" I was cut off as she grabbed my hand. 

"Feel me. I'm throbbing for you. Feel me."

She grinded against my hand and I gasped. 

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. 

She nodded enthusiastically, "fuck yes."

And I couldn't take it anymore. I picked her up and started toward her bedroom. 

She was surprised by my abruptness and giggled into my chest. I chuckled too. Her laugh was beautiful. 

I laid her out against the bed. I want to take this slow. I want to savory her. 

I ran my hand down the middle of her chest all the way to her navel as I admired her. So transfixed by her beauty. 

I stripped myself and her; running her hands along her skin afterward. Her skin was so fucking soft. She smiled up at me and I smiled back. 

I ran my hands all over her skin a couple more times, then I cupped her pussy.

"Can I taste you?" I whispered, my voice too hoarse to do anything else.

She swallowed and nodded. 

"Words, Persephone," I said as I squeezed her thighs. 

"Yes please," her angelic voice replied. 

I fixated my eyes on her core. Her brown, pink, beautiful core. 

I inhaled her and moaned. Her scent was sweet. 

Her juices spurted out. I've barely done anything to her. But my dick was already dripping pre-cum, so she had the same effect on me.

I took a modest lick and she wiggled against me. 

I took hold of her wrist and put it above her head. 

"No moving and keep your hands here."

She nodded and I gripped her thigh.

"what'd I say."

"yes sir," she said. 

I smiled and kissed her forehead, "good girl."

I went back to my food and started licking more boldly. 

I sucked her lips and dipped my tongue into her tight hole. Earning a loud moan and a few squirms. I sucked up her juices savoring the taste and nipped at her labia. I took her clit between my lips and bit down. That's all it took and she came undone. 

I slurped up all of it, even the stain on the sheets. 

This was my first eating anyone out. Her taste was just...

Percy was heaving. 

"I did that good?" I laughed.

Percy laughed too, "That was your first time?"

"Yeah," I kissed her fingers, "how come you still have your hymen attached?"

Her skin turned pink, "I've never been with a man before."

"And I've never been with a girl before," I kissed her cheek, "we're each other's first."

Percy smirked and sank to the bottom.

"My turn." 

HEHEHEHE HOW ARE YALL!! HAS IT BEEN LONG🤔 ANYWHORE I HAVE SOOOO MANY PLANS FOR ALEJANDRO AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE IT. I ONLY STOPPED NOW BECAUSE I NEED MY DAILY NAP. 

PLEASE TELL MY WHAT YOU THINK, COMMENT DON'T BE SHY VOTE SOME MORE AND I'LL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU 😊❤😘💕😍