Growing miracles

Eric POV 

I open my eyes and see an arm over my face and feel a leg over mine, remembering I fell asleep on the bed after that interesting meeting with the goddesses. I remove Connor's arm and slightly sit up but when I do, I gasp in pain holding my stomach. Skylar heard me I guess because he ran to the bed from the bathroom to my side of the bed and looked at me worried. 

"Are you ok beautiful?" He asked, taking my hand. 

"I don't know, I feel strong pains in my stomach for some reason." I said and he gently laid me back down on the bed. He lifted my shift and smiled at me.

"I think it's because your belly grew. When you went to sleep you didn't have this beautiful amazing perfectly round bump. It was a lot smaller. I guess having wolf prince pups is making them grow a lot faster. I'll go run you a warm bath to help you relax. My dad's will be here in an hour so you have time." Once he said that he kissed me softly and kissed my baby bump. 

I looked down and placed my hands on it and I felt movement and I couldn't help the smile or tears from forming in my eyes. My pups are growing so fast, I don't want this to go by too quickly and miss everything, I want the cravings, I want the midnight wake ups having to go to the bathroom, I want the mood swings, I just want to enjoy all of it.

Skylar comes back into the room and picks me up like I can't walk and carries me to the bathroom. 

"Shush you, I know you can walk but I want to take care of you. You're my mate who is growing two of our babies inside you so just let me take care of you, it's the least I could do for the miracle you are growing. You can count on me to help in any way I can beautiful." He said looking down at me as I sank into the warm water.

"I'm sorry, I will alright? How are you holding up after finding out all you did today?" I asked him as he sat beside the tub on the floor and ran his fingers along the water.

"Honestly, I feel alright, surprised, definitely. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders knowing who I am now. I'm nervous to meet my birth parents, what if they are horrible people and order me back, to leave you and Connor, my life behind? I won't do that, prince or not. I know how it feels to be raised knowing you are adopted and having so many questions and a huge hole that is empty, I won't do that to my pups or either of you, I will take you both and we'll go into hiding if I have to. I know it probably won't come to that, I'm just saying." 

"Get naked and join me." I said and he looked at me and smirked and go up to take his clothes off and I sat up, he got in behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and I sank into his warmth. 

"One step at a time baby, don't stress over the things you don't know the outcome of. I believe everything will be alright and I know in my heart that your birth parents are good people. They have been looking for you since you were taken, I don't know about you but, bad people will not even bat an eye nor care to look for their child so just breath, relax and make love to me in this tub." Being pregnant has me horny all the time, my hormones are all over the place. 

He doesn't say anything, just moves me so I'm in a better position and I feel his finger enter me and moan softly as he moves his hand back and forth inside me. I move my hips to help get some friction and next thing I know, he sits me up out of the water and down onto his cock, all the way in and I moan loudly at the sudden feeling. He wraps his arm around my chest and lays me against his and he moves in and out slowly. I moan and close my eyes just enjoying my mate inside me. I feel his fingers gently touching my overly sensitive nipple making me get wetter, I swear I have so much slick leaking out to full ten bottles of lube. I feel my body getting hot and a little light headed from all the pleasure my mate brings me. He moves his hand down to my cock and strokes me a little rough but god I love it. 

"Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out when he lightly pinched the head and bit gently on my earlobe.

"Cum for me beautiful, show me how much me fucking you like this turns you on." He said in a husky deep tone in my ear. I couldn't help it, I exploded all over his hand and my belly and chest. I was shaking and clenching tightly that Skylar stopped moving, holding himself back.

"God Eric that was so fucking hot. I love how your body reacts to my touch, my words, my cock deep inside your sweet delicious hole." He moaned as he moved again, this time more roughly not being able to hold back as he shouts out and cums hard and deep inside me. 

After we calmed down, he washed my hair and body and himself. We got out of the tub, got dressed and walked into the room to see Connor awake looking at us.

"Did you have fun?" He asked, looking a little hurt. Skylar picked up on the tone in his voice instantly and went over to him.

"My love, there will be times it will be just him and I, there will be times where it will be just you and I and at times it will be all three of us. Don't for a second think I nor Eric don't want you because we do, but it is important to have one on one moments just as much as the three of us together. Tonight if you want I will take care of you and then all three of us. I know you must be just as horny as he is being pregnant so don't you worry, I will take care of both of my gorgeous mates." Skylar promised and kissed Connor sweetly and Connor finally felt better.

"I know, sorry I can't help but feel that way with the hormones and becoming a submissive wolf, I know you love me and want me, it's just..." Connor was struggling with his words so Skylar took his hand in his and smiled.

"I understand, there is no need to explain my love. I can run you a bath if you want, we have fifteen minutes until my dads get here."

"I'll take a shower, it'll be quicker but I'll take that bath later on." 

"Of course my love, I'll start the water for you." Skylar said and walked to the bathroom. 

"We didn't do that to hurt you, I was in the tub alone, we were talking about today and I told him to get into the tub and I asked for sex. Don't be upset with us please? I'm sorry we hurt you." I said looking into his eyes as I felt my tears falling down my cheeks.

"Oh sweetheart I'm ok, it's just the hormones and since Skylar talked to me about it, I'm ok. Don't cry baby." He put his arms around me and hugged me gently, I felt his bump and let him go so I could lift his shirt and I smiled at him.

"Our pups are growing so fast. Your belly is bigger now also." I lifted my shirt and he gasped softly and touched my bump.

"Wow, so beautiful."

"You both are." Skylar said walking over and kissed us both and picked up Connor and carried him into the bathroom, I shook my head and smiled at the backs of my mates.