I can do this, I trust you

Skylar POV

"Skylar?" Connor said my name as I kept panting and feeling really horny after both my mates marked me and I looked at him.

"Yes baby?"

"I very much enjoyed what you did with Eric and seeing how amazing you were with him and took care of him, I um I think I want you to do the same for me. I want to rid those memories of my past and replace them with memories of you. Will you help me with this?" He asked shocking the hell out of me.

I looked in his eyes and saw worry and a little bit of fear but also, determination. I sighed softly and cupped his face and kissed him as hard as I could, showing him I'll always be there in any way for him.

"You need to promise me right now that if you start at any time to feel trapped or that I'm going to hurt you, you let me know. I will stop and we can try again later. I don't want you to do this though if you aren't one hundred percent positive this is what you want. I don't want to be the reason you go into your memories and can't find your way back." I said as I stroked his cheek and he had his eyes closed. He opened them and he looked at me for a few minutes, I can hear his thoughts now since he marked me and he is serious so I don't wait for an answer since I know this is what he wants.

I kissed his cheek and moved down to his neck, making him lay down on the bed. I watch him closely because I don't want him to freak out. I take my time and just admire his sexy body and run my fingers along his hard abs and he sucks in a breath and moans softly. I smile at the sound and take my time exploring his beautiful body as I haven't seen him like this before. I make my way to his shorts and he nods and lifts his hips and I remove them along with his briefs, getting it over with as quickly as I can so he won't freak out. Once my mate is naked in front of me I get on top of him, our naked bodies touching for the first time and I am in heaven just laying on him like this.

He touches my face softly and smiles at me and I lean down and kiss him. Eric moved to the chair in the room and is just letting us have this time together which is wonderful of him. We'll all three be in this position soon but right now, Connor is my focus.

As we kiss I move my hand slowly down his body and gently trace his lower stomach from hip to hip and back, just letting him get used to my touch so close to his cock. He moves his hips up and down, wanting me to go down so I do and I gently trace my finger along his thick hard shaft. When he feels my fingers, he moans and gasps so I stop and look in his eyes.

"I'm ok, it just feels amazing." He said breathless and I sighed a sigh of relief and wrapped my hand around him and stroked him slowly as I kissed his chest, taking his nipple in my mouth and sucking on it as I stroke his cock. He bucks his hips up and moans and puts his hand on my head and softly pulls my hair. I lick his nipple and kiss it and move down his body, his hand still on my head as I settle in between his legs, looking into his eyes.

Connor POV

I look down at my beautiful mates eyes as they shine looking up at me, my cock in his hand and his face flushed and he looks so hot like that. He watches me like the sweet mate he is as he sticks his tongue out and licks the head and I moan softly at the feel of his tongue on me. He takes that as a good sign and wraps his pretty lips around me and moves up and down, making me moan and shiver and now I know why Eric was moaning, it feels incredible. I relax fully as Skylar licks and sucks me and I feel his hand on my balls and plays with them as he attacks my cock. I feel my body fill with so much pleasure as he does this and I can't control my moans.

He stops sucking me and looks at me.

"Baby before we go any further, is this what you want? I can stop and let you take over if you want but I need to know if this is what you want." God I love him, how can I ever think this isn't right to do with the person you love.

"I'm sure, I want this more than I did before we started. I know I can do this and I trust you so yes, I want this." He nodded and opened the bottle of lube he got from Eric and pours some on my balls and I shiver at the coldness. He rubs his fingers along the lube as it falls down my ass and gently circles his fingers along my opening and moves slowly inward. I take in a sharp breath and close my eyes when he touches my hole and he stops, doesn't move his hand and he waits for me to be ok. I shake my head to get out of the past and I know I'm safe, I know I'm home and he won't hurt me.

"That's right, I will never hurt you, I will always protect you and love you. You are safe my love." Skylar said softly and I open my eyes to see I'm still here with him in my room. I smile at him and nod and he starts again and looks at me as he pushes a finger inside and I tense up right away and he stops again and waits for me, looking at me like I'm the most precious object he has ever touched. A few minutes later I relax a little and he pushes further into me and I keep my eyes on his as he keeps his eyes on me, making sure I'm ok. I didn't even notice he had three fingers in me until I actually looked and saw for myself, I didn't feel any pain when I was looking into his eyes.  He sits up and looks down at me and he smiles.

"You are doing great my love, I'm going to enter you now and if it's to much, let me know and I'll stop, alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes I will." I replied and he added a good amount of lube to his gorgeous cock and my now ready and willing hole.

He opens my legs with his knees and takes his cock in his hand and gently and ever so slowly pushes the head in me and stops after it's in. He looks at me for any sign of discomfort but honestly, I feel none, I only feel his love for me in our strengthening bond. I nod and he keeps going slowly till he is all the way in and stops and leans down and kisses me with such passion and love.

"God baby you are doing so great, I am so proud of you." His words of praise shoot though my heart and I feel tears falling out of my eyes and he smiles sweety at me and starts moving his hips in and out slowly, causing unspeakable pleasure all throughout my body.

I never imagined it would be like this, so tender and gentle and so loving but my mate is amazing so I shouldn't be surprised that he is taking his time, making sure I'm ok all along.

He moves his hand down my chest and stomach and wraps his hand around my leaking throbbing cock and strokes in sync with his thrusts. I moan and put my hands on his back and hold on as he makes love to me, showing me all the tenderness he can. I feel myself getting close as he hits my prostate and he moves even faster, knowing he is close as well.

"Will you cum with me to the edge of the earth my love?" He asked softly in my ear and I nodded, not able to find words to answer. Within minutes were both cumming and panting breathing heavy as we ride out our orgasm. He looks at me after he calms down and cups my cheek.

"Are you alright?" He repeated to me the same question I asked Eric.

"Perfect. Thank you, you have no idea how much that helped me. It felt incredible and it was so beautiful. I love you Skylar." I said softly and kissed him.

"I love you too Connor."