I am Eric

Eric up top

2 month time jump.

Eric POV

"Come on you pathetic mutt! Get up and show me how much of a weak piece of shit you are! You can't even fight ten warriors and your supposed to have beta in you! I can't believe I have such a disappointment as a son!! Get up!" My so called father roared in my face causing me to flinch and cower back. I hate it here, this happens everyday just because I am an omega. I may have the build of a beta body wise but my wolf is an omega and I can't help that.

I am being tested on how strong my wolf is but he's not, he is a submissive wolf and no matter what, he won't get angry and fight them back.

"Eric please, I can't do this anymore. We need to get out of here, I am so weak and tired that I don't know how much more we can take." My wolf Tank begged me, such a tough name for a sweet gentle wolf.

"We will, I promise. Just hold on a little longer ok?" I said and he nodded.

My father punched me and all the warriors started to attack me and they egged me on to fight back but one against eleven is impossible. They kept attacking me and I tried to fight back and to protect myself but it was not working. I felt my ribs break and blood gushing out and I feel tired and worn out. I don't cry out for them to stop, it's useless anyways.

I force myself up and I start to run, shifting into Tank and just ran, with all of them on my heels nipping and swatting at me, causing me to stumble and fall. They wanted me to die, that was the point of the test and I may have failed it but I won't let them kill me.

I run and run until I reach the boarder and I know once I cross, that's it for me. I will be on my own and that is at least better than living with those monsters. I cross the boarder and I feel the weakened pack bond snap, making me a rogue and I keep running.

I run for days and my body is so weak and I'm so tired that I cry from being so exhausted and in pain that I didn't notice running into another wolf in my path until he had me on my back,  I was thrashing around trying to hit him to get him off of me. I can't put up a fight and even so, he's an Alpha, I'll lose for sure.

He gets off finally and stands up and shifts. I notice he has some kind of tube in his belly but it's the color of his skin so it's hard to notice but since he is so close and naked, I saw it.

"Shift!" He demanded in his Alpha tone so I had no choice but to shift back and it was quick but painfull since I hadn't shifted since I left my pack days ago. When he saw me, he gasped and got on his knees in front of me.

"What happened to you?" He asked and I for some reason tell him about the test and leaving my pack and by time I was done, he stood up and told me he will help. I joined him on the walk back and he found shorts and we put them on.

We make our way inside and go up to the Alpha suite and I see a pregnant beautiful man shirtless and eating chips. Connor picked him up and carried him to a bedroom and I stayed in the living room waiting. I look around and see a lot of pictures of a lot of people and can see they are family, they all look alike in some way. I smile at the pictures because that is what a family is supposed to be like, not one like mine.

"Come on, my daddy is in his office and once we talk to him, you can shower and eat, alright?" Connor asked and touched my shoulder and Tank purred at the contact, feeling relaxed.

"He's our mate!!" Once he said that, something in me opened up and I felt sparks and his scent hit me like a ton of bricks, fresh cut grass and spring rain.

"Mate!" We both said at the same time and he pulled me into his arms and kissed me! I melted into the kiss and kissed him back. It was a gentle and sweet loving kiss but my body wanted more so I deepend the kiss and pushed my body to his, hurt be damned, this felt to good to care.

The need for oxygen was needed so we broke apart and smiled at one another.

"That was amazing." He said breathless and I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Come, he's waiting on us." He said and we went to an office down the hall in the suite and Connor walked in with me behind him. We sat on the couch and his dad, the Alpha sat in the chair across from us.

"Daddy meet Eric, my mate." When Connor said that, his dads eyes went huge and his jaw dropped. Oh god this not what I need, I can't be rejected, I'll die. Tank will die. I feel tears in my eyes and lower my head.

"Hello Eric, I'm Jake. It's nice to meet you. Connor linked me and told me what happened so why don't you tell me why you are hurt young man." He said and I looked up and told him of my life and how I ended up running into Connor.

By the time I was done, Jake was shaking and his eyes were black. I got scared with the amount of pheromones he was giving off and I submitted without knowing.

"Daddy calm down please, Eric can't move right now." Connor said and a few minutes later I saw him go back to normal and I could finally breath easier.

"I'm sorry Eric, just got pissed off at your story. You go with my son and get cleaned up and some food. I'll handle your pack. Don't you worry about a thing." Jake said and he got up and so did we and we walked out.

Connor took me to his bedroom and got out some clothes for me.

"You can use my shower and anything that is in there. I'm going to go make you something to eat." He said and I nodded and he came closer to me and put his hand on my neck and kissed me, leaving me breathless and wanting more as I watched him walk out of the room.