Jimin helped Y/N sit upright before lifting her onto his back. Y/N stirred slightly with the movement, narrowly opening her eyes.

Y/N felt herself pressed onto someone's firm back. It was much broader than a female's so she assumed that it must be Jungkook carrying her right now.

"Jungkook?..." Y/N croaked, her voice slightly hoarse.

Jimin just barely stopped himself from turning around to look at Y/N. It probably wasn't a good idea to let her see his face just yet. Even though he hadn't seen his injuries yet, he figured it probably didn't look great either.

It would probably be better just to let her think that he was Jungkook for now since he wasn't sure how comfortable she would be being on his back right now, especially since they still weren't on the best of terms.

"Y/N, i'm going to take you home now so just go back to sleep alright?" Jimin whispered, trying not to give away his identity. Y/N was still very much only half conscious, and she wasn't able to tell the difference between voices right now. She felt slightly embarrassed about letting Jungkook carry her and wanted to get down and walk on her own, but she still felt sleepy and rather drained so she complied and quietly drifted off to sleep again.

Jimin exited the room to where Krystal and Jungkook were waiting. The two sat on the sofa quietly. Jungkook looked like he didn't get much sleep last night either. In Jimin's head, honestly, he looked like shit. If his depressed expression and dark panda eyes didn't cover it, the injuries on his face were the icing on the cake.

Jungkook frowned, seeing Y/N resting comfortably on Jimin's back, but he only observed her quietly as he felt that he didn't have the right to ask how she was.

The three thanked the house owner for her patronage before heading outside for their walk down to their cars. The house owner felt rather concerned about the fact that the two men were leaving injured when they originally weren't, but she decided to just stay silent.

It was still rather cold outside, but compared to last night this was considered bearable. Jimin walked in front, while Krystal and Jungkook followed closely behind in case there were any problems going downhill. They walked in silence until they eventually reached the car park, where they noticed that all their cars were buried under a rather thick layer of fluffy snow.

There was a small covered seating area in the carpark, and Jimin looked towards Krystal for help. Krystal sat down on the bench while Jimin lowered Y/N next to her.

"Please support her for a bit."

Krystal nodded, letting the sleeping Y/N lean on her shoulder while Jimin walked towards his car.

Jimin started scraping away the snow on his car until he was able to open his door and get inside. He then turned on the defroster and the heater and waited for the remaining ice and snow to melt off and clear up enough so that it was safe to drive.

Jimin returned to the bench and nodded at Krystal, who helped him lift Y/N into his arms. The two walked to Jimin's car, and Krystal opened the passenger door so Jimin could gently lower Y/N into the chair. He reached over to buckle Y/N's seatbelt before closing the door.

"Thank you, I'll take her home now."

Krystal smiled. "Tell Y/N to message me when she feels well enough again."

Jimin nodded before getting into his car and pulling out of the car park, heading back down the mountain road again. Jungkook stood next to Krystal and watched as the car drove away, still not evading his eyes even when it disappeared out of view.

Krystal frowned and pulled Jungkook's arm. "Don't worry, she will be okay. Just go home. everyone is looking for you right now, okay? You should be there to send your grandma off..."