Chapter 65

A hand suddenly appeared and touched the edge of the photo frame. Y/N stood up in shock, dropping the photo frame on the sofa. As she turned around, she bumped into Jimin, who had leaned over to pick up the frame.

"What are you doing?" Y/N questioned, her heart still beating quickly from the scare. She hadn't noticed when Jimin walked into the room earlier.
Jimin didn't reply, but instead looked at the photo; holding his chin. He then looked towards Y/N, his dark eyes fixed on hers.

"I didn't know you could play the piano." He spoke, before returning the photo to Y/N's hands.

Y/N took the photo, breaking eye contact to place it down on the table before sitting back onto the sofa.

"My mom was a pianist. But I couldn't play it. I studied for a long time but I still couldn't do it." She chuckled sadly.

Jimin looked at Y/N carefully, watching her expression. Although Y/N was laughing at herself, she had a melancholic expression on her pretty face.
Jimin felt slightly broken hearted seeing her that way.

Sitting on the sofa next to Y/N, he pulled her into his arms. He stroked her face gently. "Everyone has their own expertise."

Y/N lay her head on his chest, not sure how to react at first. Was he trying to comfort her?
Y/N smiled and nodded.

Jimin smiled back and released her from his embrace. He stood up and pulled his tie off throwing it onto his sofa. "Where did you take Joonie today?" He asked as he removed his cufflinks from his sleeves.

Y/N didn't feel that there was any reason to lie to Jimin. "Kookie went back to America today, so Joonie and I went to the airport to send him off." She replied nonchalantly.

Jimin paused, raising his head to look at Y/N. He had an unpleasant expression on his face, not liking that Y/N had gone to see Jungkook today with Joonie. "Why? You're going to miss him?" Y/N sighed, not responding. "Is that photo from him?" Jimin muttered through clenched teeth, pointing at the photo on the table. She nodded.

She looked towards Jimin, his handsome face twisted in annoyance. She exhaled, not being in the mood to deal with his mood swings today. She knew that this man had a habit of blowing things way out of proportion. Standing up, she picked up the photo from the table and started walking towards the bed to place it on the bedside table.

Jimin didn't know why, but he felt his chest tighten uncomfortably watching Y/N walk away from him. He walked forward and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, not letting her leave.

Y/N stopped in her tracks. "Park Jimin, what are you doing?"

Jimin didn't respond, burying his face into her neck. Y/N felt slightly uneasy towards his silence, but before she could turn around to face him, she felt something soft and warm pressed on her neck.

She gasped at the sensation as Jimin pressed fluttering butterfly kisses against her sensitive skin, causing her to melt in his arms.

Stepping back, Jimin sat back onto the sofa, bringing Y/N down with him so she was sitting on his lap.

Jimin tugged on the zipper of Y/N's dress, pulling it down to expose her back. Y/N shivered as Jimin started kissing down the line of her back, tracing her spine with his lips. Letting go of the frame involuntarily, Y/N moved her hands to grip tightly at Jimin's thighs instead, digging her nails into them slightly. "Jimin..." Y/N whined quietly.

Moving his hands towards Y/N's legs, he grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up past her thighs, exposing her long, flawless legs. Today Y/N only wore simple black panties, but Jimin still found her extremely sexy in them.