Jimin knew that if he lost the path, he may not be able to make it out until the sun comes up. But seeing this weather, there was no way that he would even be able to make it to the next day.

Suddenly, in the distance Jimin saw a faint light coming from a little further into the forest. It didn't seem like a temple, but a house instead. Not wanting to take any chances he started stumbling towards the light. As he got closer and closer, a silhouette of a decently sized cottage with large windows appeared in his view.

Hurriedly, Jimin rushed to the house and peered through the window.

What he saw was Jungkook, kissing Y/N.

------

A loud crash caused Jungkook to look behind him. Krystal stood there in shock, the tray of snow spilled onto the floor.

Jungkook quickly pulled away in embarrassment, avoiding eye contact with Krystal. Krystal had always known that Jungkook liked Y/N, after all he made it so obvious, but she was still surprised to see the scene that just unfolded in front of her.

Y/N still lay in bed asleep, oblivious to the events that were happening.

Jungkook started to feel somewhat awkward and apologetic, kneeling down to help Krystal scoop the snow back onto the tray. Suddenly Krystal froze, her eyes glued onto something behind Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up at Krystal in confusion; on her face showed a mixture of fear and surprise. "Krystal? Is everything okay?" Jungkook waved a hand in front of her face. Krystal didn't respond, only slowly putting the tray down while keeping her eyes fixed on the window.

Curious, Jungkook turned around only to make direct eye contact with Jimin.

Just minutes ago, Jimin felt that the intense weather was starting to get too hard to bear, but right now the sting of the cold was nothing compared to the rage he was feeling inside.

Jungkook paused, unsure of what to do. He was sure that Jimin had seen what he just did to Y/N, especially with that dark expression on his face.

Krystal's eyes darted between Jungkook and Jimin, unsure of what to do. She really didn't want to open the door for Jimin as she was afraid of what was going to happen, but Jimin looked like he wasn't wearing much, so leaving him outside was totally out of the question.

She swallowed nervously, slowly getting up to head to the front door to let Jimin into the house. Seeing Krystal leave the room, Jimin moved away from the window as well to meet her at the door.

In her head, Krystal was silently cursing. "How the hell do I always get myself into these awkward situations." she sighed. After all, what man wouldn't get mad seeing his wife being kissed by another? To make matters worse, this man was Park Jimin!

Krystal opened the door, not daring to look Jimin in the eye. His face right now was incredibly frightening; it looked like he was ready to kill someone on the spot. "Jimin..."

Jimin wasted no time and walked past Krystal and headed straight into the room where Y/N and Jungkook were. Inside, Jungkook was standing there calmly. He had no intention to make excuses or avoid Jimin.

Jimin laughed coldly and walked up to Jungkook, grabbing his collar and pulling him so they were looking at each other face to face. Jungkook stared back, but didn't make any moves to stop Jimin.

Before Krystal could stop him, Jimin landed a hard punch square on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook stumbled backwards slightly, but Jimin was still holding his collar tightly so he couldn't get away. Jungkook glared at Jimin, mostly unfazed by the punch. He reached up to touch his lip, wiping away the blood that has started to leak from the fresh wound.