Long Distance Part 2 - Meanie

Mingyu came back to Korea for 2 weeks. One before Christmas and one after. The last time he was in Korea he ended up having his heart broken. He feared it would break even more in the next few weeks. Minghao and Jun were the ones to pick him up from the airport.
"You're back dude!" Minghao slung an arm around his neck.
"It's been too long" Jun punched him in the chest.
"How is everyone?" Mingyu may not have said it but Jun and Minghao both knew that mean the was asking about Wonwoo.
"Um, everyone's fine actually" Minghao started. "Me and Jun moved in with each other" Minghao senses mingyu wanted to hear more "We're all having a Christmas party if you're down to come? Everyone will be there. Us, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and basically everyone else"

It was the night of the Christmas party and Mingyu was trying to fasten his tie onto his shirt. He wasn't wearing something really formal. Just a white button up shirt and black tie. He gave up and just left it loosely hanging on.

Mingyu walked around aimlessly amongst the thirteen friends and tripped, spilling alcohol all over an unexpected party guest.
"W-Wonwoo? I-I'm so sorry! Let me clean that for you"
"It's fine really" Wonwoo reassured him.
"No. This alcohol stains" he grabbed his wrist and took him to the bathroom. He ran the towel under the warm water and wrung it. He started to slowly wipe the stain on Wonwoo's arm.
"Your tie" Wonwoo said catching Mingyu off guard. "You never learnt how to properly do one of those" Wonwoo chuckled and fixed it up for him. "There you go" it tightened around Mingyus neck.
"Thanks" he quietly responded.
"Also.... be more cautious with where you're walking" he said. Once the stain was mostly gone they looked at each other for a bit.
"So~~ hows life been?" Mingyu asked.
"It's been well"
"A-are you dating anyone?" Mingyu felt ashamed asking. Wonwoo fidgeted with his sleeves.
"No.. not yet. I'm just taking things slow" he looked down. "I missed you so much" Wonwoo suddenly said and Mingyus eyes shot straight to him.
"I know it's sudden.. and you don't have to say anything but-" mingyu leaned down and pressed his lips against Wonwoo's. They pulled apart and stared into each others eyes with as much love as before they broke up. Mingyu pulled Wonwoo into a hug and rested his cheek on Wonwoo's hair.
"I love you... so much" Mingyu said with all the sincerity in his heart.
"I love you too" it was a bit muffled by Mingyus chest but he could hear.
"What happened between you and Seokmin?"
"That wasn't love... it was a silly crush that I developed because I was missing you" Wonwoo looked up at him.
"I feel like knows the best time to tell you... in a few weeks I'll be living in Korea again" Wonwoo's face lit up and he hugged Mingyu tighter.
"There's space... in my apartment. For you to stay" he looked at Mingyus blank expression. "That's only if you want to!" Mingyu smiled.
"I'd love to" he held Wonwoo in his arms.
"We should go back to the party" Wonwoo said into Mingyus chest. Mingyu nodded.
"Should we pick up where we left off... or start something new?" Wonwoo asked.
"How about we start something new... but keep our old anniversary. I don't want it to be on Christmas" Wonwoo laughed.
"Can't argue with that.."