Take a rest (Meanie. side junhao)

"KIM MINGYU!"
Both Soonyoung and Mingyu widened their eyes as they heard the hip hop unit member yell Mingyus name. The tall man barged into the room and stared at mingyu. Soonyoung's eyes went back to the VLive they were filming in caution. Mingyu stood up in front of Wonwoo.
"YOU IDIOT" Wonwoo yelled.
"Won wait-"
"NO WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS OKAY" Wonwoo punched his chest.
"Wonwoo-"
"WHY. YOU KNEW YOU WERE INJURED! WHY WOULD YOU GO ON STAGE?" Wonwoo punched him harder. "WHY" punch "DIDN'T" punch "YOU" punch "TELL" punch "ME"
"I didn't want to disappoint carats" Mingyu said shyly. "I don't understand why you're so mad" Mingyu started to get annoyed. Mingyu was performer, and he's job was to impress and please carats. He always wanted the best for them even if it meant he was going to get hurt in the process.
"THAT'S A STUPID REASON. NEVER DO THAT AGAIN" Wonwoo started crying, after seeing that Mingyu instantly softened.
"Wait, honey, I'm sorry I swear I won't do it again" Mingyu pulled him into a hug.
"Good, I don't want you getting hurt" Wonwoo said quietly into his chest.
They stayed hugging for a while before Soonyoung cleared his throat.
"I'm still on VLive..."
"WHAT?"

————

meanieshipper: poor mingyu he's getting scolded by his love
wonwooriduel1713: DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR MINGYU CALL WONWOO HONEY?
minwon4ever: omigosh that was the cutest thing I've ever heard!! I wish we could've seen them when they were having the argument
mingyusturtle: dispatch where u at. pls confirm this couple for us!
svtcarat038429: that was enough proof! they're totally together!

Wonwoo and Mingyu sighed as they sat on the couch.
"We better fix this" Wonwoo said.
"I'll act extra clingy to Jeonghan if you do to Jun" Mingyu suggested.
"Deal, although Jun's sick right now-"
"HE IS?" Minghao who had just heard what Wonwoo said appeared out of nowhere.
"Yes but I think he's getting bett-"
"WEN JUNHUI"