2

Sophia's pov
I woke up to my phone blowing up in the middle of the night. I grab my phone and open my Tik Tok since it was coming from it. I JUST FREAKING HIT 100K OVER NIGHT WHAT THE HECK!!!! I rushed to Zach's room and lay on top of him. "Woah why do you have that smile on your face?" He ask, still half asleep. "I just hit 100k followers on Tik Tok overnight!!" I fangirling and hugged him tightly. At first he was shook but hugged me back. He carried me to Alex's room and open his light. "Turn the light off." He said. "I just hit 100k followers on Tik Tok overnight!!" I said. He shot up with eyes wide open. "What?!" He ask. He grab my phone and looked at my Tik Tok account.

"Congratulations honey! We should celebrate it today. I'll go order the cake." My mom said and made some phone calls. "You, Alex come with me to the store to buy some balloons." My dad said as Alex followed him. "I still can't believe it." Annie said. "I know right!" I said. I already posted a video about it and post some more Tik Tok videos. A lot of Tik Tok star also congrats me and I was just so thankful for it!

"Thank you guys so much for the overnight 100k followers on Tik Tok!" I said and posted it on my Instagram stories. I did some Tik Tok videos with the cake and balloons. We ate the cake and now it's finished. We were all full. It was a small cake for us because why would we make a huge party? We took some selfies and posted it on our Instagram.

Literally today was the best day of my life. Tomorrow is Sunday so maybe I can make a YouTube video and make my career more successful. I always wanted to be a youtuber and a tiktoker at the same time. I just love being both because YouTube could help you if you are not successful on Tik Tok but Tik Tok can also make your YouTube successful. My family actually have a vlog on our family YouTube channel and people did watch me loose weight. Zach also have a YouTube channel but he doesn't really upload there. Annie also has her own successful YouTube channel. My mom won't let her go to Tik Tok first because there are a lot of dramas and some inappropriate dance moves.

My family was already successful because of my grandpa's business but my dad declined his offer to take over the business and let his younger brother have the opportunity. My family is not as perfect as you thought it would be. We may be look perfect on the media but once my dad is drunk, our families would be ruined. Once they looses their subscribers on the main YouTube channel, he flipped out and started drinking again.

A/N:
Comment if there is any mistake that I didn't notice :)
Oh and I will put a picture of Payton on our one of the chapter...