"I'm not some adorable puppy you can crush," I said angrily. I don't like being touch, even if they are my friends.  I went through a spell that change me and being touch is not on my list. "I'll buy you boys a puppy if I have too, but let me go, you idiot!" I said calmly trying to get them off, but no use. They continue to ignore me and rubbed they're face against mine. "Come on. Knock it off!" I said, feeling my face turning red from anger.

"You just needs some loving," I heard Daycen chuckled and I glared at him, and he just smirked at me. I will melt that smirk off and leave a nice birthmark for you.

"Oh yeah, come here and I'll give you some warm loving hugs, when I mean warm loving hugs, I ment burning you." I said with a sweet smile.  His smirk fell and then glared at me. "Awe, why the glare? I was only offering," I taunt him with a smirk and everyone at the table started to laugh.

"Shut up," he said angrily and got up, probably to get some lunch food.

"Now. Can you please let me go or I burn you both," I said irritated.

"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," John said as they both let go.

"Ya, you grumpy little elf," Don said and I gave him are you kidding me look.

"You do realize Christmas is over until next year," I said slowly for him to understand.

"I don't care! Everyday is Christmas day for me, I can say what I want!" He said with his head held high. "I am Santa little elf worker!"

John laughed and said "Yeah, except you don't get presents! And Santa no real,"

Don glared at him, "Shut it." Then he turn his attention towards me. "With your power, can you track Santa down?" he asked.

I gave a weird look. "And you are a idiot," I reply and he pouted. 

"You are a meanie pant!"

"What are you? Four? I am sure you are not my daughter age," I said and open my school bag, suddenly I realized, I didnt bring lunch. Fuck.

"Karma is bitch, aye?" Don said as I looked up to see a smirk on his face and I glared at him.

"Shut up, I have witch power. I can pop up anything," I said confident.

"Prove it then."

I smirked at him. "Fine, check the coast is clear," I said quickly and grabbed my school, took out my binders and pencil, and zipped it up. I putted my hand on my bag and close my eyes. Feeling my fingertips tingle with electricity, I knew I was done and I opened my eyes.

"Your done?" Don asked surprise, I ignore him as I open my school bag and pulled out pepperoni Little Caesar pizza dish. Boy was I hungry.

Smirking, knowing Don is speechless. "Before you say anything, no you may not have my delicious babies. They belong in my hungry stomach," I said and dig in my mouth watering pizzas.

DAYCEN POV.

Why does she have to be like that? Her attitude change a lot since New Year Eve, she was a broken, and then now she looks.... different. She more spicy and carefree that's for sure.

Her arua seem dark, unpleasant to be around, make me on edge like she dangerous. I don't know if the others feel it or is it just me? She did something that's for sure.

I need to head back inside the lunch cafeteria and by the look on the cold weather right now it might snow pretty soon. Hopefully not a blizzard, I have many important things weighing heavily on my shoulder, first the stupid vampire situations, on the look for Lucas who knows where the hell he disappear too, he left without a trace but hurt Cheyenne. Now the blizzard might be on the rise and Cheyenne change of attitude.