Chapter 3: Back Off.

Victor Picture on the side! How Gorgeous is he?

Music on the side, Millenia by Crown The Empire♡

**********************

CHEYENNE POV.

Right now I'm in art class, drawing a girl figure. Inside the girl figure, there a version her trap and lockup inside the head, looking at the cage window through the girl figure dead eyes.

"That's an interesting piece you got there," I heard his British accent as I feel him looking over my should, closely. Too close to my liking. Maybe if I just keep on sketching, hopefully he get message I don't want to talk.

"Are you going to keep on ignoring me?" He asked and took a seat next to me. I can feel his stare drilling into my head and it's starting to get very annoying. "Why aren't you talking to me?" He asked again, feeling he lean more closer, goosebumps started to form. But not compelled by his charm and closeness. I'm itching to get away from the leach.

I clench my teeth and glared at him. "Do you mind, giving me goddamn space? Pretty soon you might bump me and messed up my sketech, then I'll have to start over or try to work around it," I said through my teeth.

He whistle low. "You know how to sass, alright!" He said with a chuckled and lean back little, giving me more space.

I looked back to my drawing, then looked up to see we have about a minute left, of class. "Thank you lunch time," I mumbled and started to pack up.

The bell rang and I heard Victor spoke up, "Do you want to have lunch with me and my friends?" and to his answer.  I got up and left him there.  "I guess it's a no," I heard him sign sadly and to be honest, I didn't care how he felt at all.

As I was walking to lunch room to meet up with my friends.  I started to think about Victor, I wanted to know if he remember stabbing me in the heart, but only missed by piercing one tiny cut, it was still a huge thing, especially it's silver and a werewolf weak spot. Anyway.... Is he just going to put that event behind us, and think I am going to be fine with that, or does he really not remember me at all?

But how come, I am just finding out he my soulmate and I didn't knew before? That doesn't makes any sense.

'That's because I didn't come to you yet,' Windy voice popped up.

'What do you mean?' I asked confused.

She sign. 'A year ago, I wasn't with you. You weren't at that age yet where you get another inner person and getting your witch power. I didn't come until couple months ago,' she said.

'That's kinda explain it. But shouldn't I have like a another inner person since I have three soulmates?' I asked. I hope not, that would be pain in the ass and have to block them out constantly and more headaches.

'No. Only two, the extra soulmate is just in case your two other soulmates weren't good enough for you or wasn't treating you right, I guess...' she explained. 'I think, I should let you go, it's time for you to eat. Please eat or nibble something, or else! Take care and I'll be Watching.' She said in a hurry and then she faded away from my mind.

I knew there was something more than what she said, but I didn't bother about it. I'll figure it out later. Because food is all I want right now.

I heard my name being called once I entered the lunch room, my eyes landed on my group of friends, and there Max jumping up and down waving me over with a huge smile. Oh Max, great way to embarrass yourself and you're soulmate. I scan the table and I only saw, Max, Stacy and, Daycen. Talk about awkward for them.

I walked over to them and was greeted by my friends and I gave them a quick smile before putting my backpack down.

Out of nowhere I was engulf by two pairs of arms. "CHEYENNE!" The twins said happily and continously squash me