Chapter 5: Clubing

Music on the side Waking Up by Pvris remix and than the girls outfits on the side for the clubbing.

*************************

Cheyenne POV.

Getting ready for the clubing tonight is a waste of time. You have to fix your hair, do your makeup and worst of all. Picking out a outfit.

I don't know what to wear to this clubbing. We had to choose if we were going to Demonic Star or Acid Strawberry. We ended up choosing Demonic Star, sound way better than going to Acid Strawberry. Why in the world would a owner name a club like that? An idiot of course.

Laying across my bed with my legs dangled off the side, of my bed, staring at the plain white ceiling. I should paint this room dark purple or different types of dark colors. I could alway paint my room black and be one of those wanna be gothic chick. No, I just need a painted dark room, the feel of it vibe, will probably match what I am feeling. Nothing. My soul is nothing.

A bedroom with a special paint that change colors with your moods. Now who wouldn't love that?

I let out a soft laugh that didn't sound like me at all. It held no emotions, just sounded lifeless. You would of thought there no life in this body, assuming this person is a program robot.

Maybe I should break this spell. You don't want to go back to being a useless girl again. No I don't. No one needs pity, they'll feel sorry for you but it doesn't helps with those bitter feelings going on inside of you. Emotions just messes with your head, making you look valuable and weak in front of those people eyes.

Cutting from my thoughts, there was a knock on the door and heard Rose excited voice on the other side, telling me to unlock the damn door. Being lazy I am. I sat up to looked at the door, and heard a click.

Rose came in and glared at me once she saw me laying on my bed. "You are not even dressed up for the clubbing!" She scowled at me.

I gave her a pout and nicely asked, "Go pick them out for me? Pretty please?"

She rolled her eyes and nodded with a grin, headed straight into my walk in closet. "You have so many clothes in here! It's like going shopping at the mall", she yelled out.

I rolled my eyes at her comment. "You can buy them for free", I yelled back and flopy flat down on my bed again.

I heard her footsteps coming out the closet, "I got your clothes pick out!" She squealed excitedly and I let annoyed groan. I just laid back down.

"Don't groan at me, get your cutie ass up and put this on please", She commanded and tossed the outfit to me as I got up, mumbled up some colorful words.

Quickly went to the bathroom and start putting them on. After I was done, I looked myself over in the mirror. The shirt is maroon red, flowly low crew fabric, with black shoulder strap crossing over from the back, black stretch leather legging with zippers invisible at the ankle. I say Rose picked out a good outfit, all I need is my red van shoe.

Hearing couple knocks on the door, more like banging to get in. "Cheyenne come out, I want to see too! And don't you dare think you are wearing any Vans shoe, you so call fashion!" Rose yelled out.

Damn it. Vans is too fashion and very comfortable to walk around.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Rose holding up red leather heels. "Put these on and I got some jewelry for you." She beam brightly and I stared at the heels in horror.

"Are you flipping kidding me. Those things are evil and painful to wear!" I said and pointed at her hand.

She rolled her eyes at me and said in a annoyed voice, "Don't be a baby, it's only five inches tall and stop wasting time, we need to leave in a few minutes." Shaking the heels, signaling me to come and get it. I am not a dog. Well... actually I am. "Even a circus person can walk in it on the skinny rope, balancing with these gorgeous heels!" She said.