Chapter 12: Useless Humans

Craving for feelings. Craving so much hunger, so dead inside. I really need it! Looks at all these lifeless bodies! Scatter everywhere, just useless, lifeless bodies that could passed as ghouls. It's not enough... It's not enough for my needs. All my feelings are gone and empty, What's left is the hunger for life that is required to feel.

In a dark room my eyes can't focus on anything, but looked around for anymore bodies to feed off. I do not know where I am, one by one, I stolen their tasted of life, every ounce and every drop left. The energy I need and the memories I need to remember what it's like to feel again. When I feed off their feelings, their life. Sometimes I can tasted the bitterness from their burning pain of fear, anger and hallow sadness linger there on the tips of my tongue. That's not what I need. Everything is gone.

"Stay away! Please... I can help you!" I snapped my head towards a slender man. Shaken in fear to the core, his head rattle of not wanting to become the next victim. He spoken with lies, "Just let me go and I won't tell no one. I sw-" I put my finger over his lips and hushed him.

A lair like him shouldn't live. A very good reason to have a tasted. "Just look into my eyes. You'll be doing something good for me, probably have what I need." I whispered as I lean my face close to his, then ghost dance around him like I barely touched the ground and gave him a smile. There no warm welcome of feeling like home or nothing about my smile to say you'll be okay. 

In trace by my voice and eyes, a smile to lower their wall, lure them to me and to be capture in my grasp.

"Very good," I say softly as I gently put both of my hands on either side of his cheeks. "Now close your eyes, think of a good memory. No sadness, just happiness." He nodded his head and closed his green eyes. Slowly I kneel in, wanting what he have that I need so much.

It's time. We need it. Don't you want to feel better?

Yes I do. This is the only way I can be back to normal. I can't feel nothing, there nothing left inside of me. I really need it, the hunger need it, I need to feel alive again.

I smashed my mouth against his and started to suck away his life, the sweetness flow through the air like crystal, sparking radiate off his skin like bliss, feeling of happiness was within reach, but it changed. Changed into something I didn't want or need! Changed into bitterness, the crystal turned into ashes, grey and black, his skin darken and shrunken, his purple vein popping out. He changed his blissfully to darkness. His fear caused so much pain, it has to cruise through me. It was to late to pull back, he was almost gone and I can feel hin weaken in my arms. All I ever wanted was to feel again not pain and hunger!

Remember once you feel again. He'll come back into your head and caused you pain again.

Sucked dry of every ounce of bitterness, he fell limp in my arms, lifeless and mouth hang open with no life or emotions left to share. Eyes left wide open staring back into my black eyes. I let out a crying roar, screeching across the room that could make a human ears bleed, I was still hungry. It didn't fulfill me! I threw his body across the room and heared bones Cracked and snapped echo through the room when he met the wall. Not like he can't feel anything anymore. He was no used and no helped. Another useless wasted of a pathetic human.

Lot of these humans and supernatural people have homes and a families. They'll find out they are missing and wonder why they never came home. Ha, they're dead and rotten right here. I'll have clean up any finger prints or items I've left here, then couple days later I'll call in anonymous. So when they walk in here, they're met with a glorious smell of rotten bodies stench up the room.

Laying ahead is my ex soul mate Daycen and Charlie my best friend and also my fighting buddy. They tried to stopped me, but they're to late and failed. I was too strong for them to handle. They tasted bitter and we're no helped at all! What a shamed when the packs and families find out they're dead and died by my hands. They mean nothing to me, they're dead and I don't care.