Chapter 11: Capture

Victor Pov.

1706, Oct 10

I flutter my eyes open, feeling the blindness faded away and looked up at the ceiling. Glowing light cast against the sharp edges, appears to be cave rocks.

Slowly I pulled myself up on my feet, but I was pulled down as the dizziness took over my head. The soreness from being knocked out, my body was just stiff from laying on the hard rocky floor.

I grabbed my face, then ran my hand through my hair while looking around the dim area, do to poor lighting.

Indeed this place was a cave but I wasnt alone.

I slammed against the bar, gripped my hand tightly around it as my flesh sizzling away in bloody blisters. "What are you doing to her!" I roar out with my fangs flash though, angry by the sight I am seeing.

Zaira was hanging on the wall, knocked out unconscious. Her furious red hair was covered in matted dirt, twigs, leaves and in huge knots. Her dress was shredded in different places with muds and bloodstained, including on her arms and face.

It's her blood. Making me even more in rage, rattlibg the bar that won't break or bent at my strongest point. No matter how hard I tried to break through, all I was left with bloody blister hands

"Your skin is burning and you're draining your engery away", a voice spokek out. "Don't bother, I put a spell on it to keep you from breaking out." My burning eyes landed on a young woman in a ratted white dress, a sick smile, brown eyes were wide and wild.

Her dirty brown hair were curly and frizzy, looked like she had never once brushed her hair before.

She giggled and took small steps towards my way, until she was close emough to my face. "Don't you want to use what engry you have left?" She said with a grin, tilting her head. "To save your redheaded fiancé and be her hero prince?" Taunted me by tapping my nose. Her action caused me to snapped at her finger or her face, but I have missed.

"See. Slow reaction!" She yelled out, pointed at me with another fits of giggles.

I narrow my eyes at her hoping I could burn her and said with a hard tone, "I'll have you know, my kingdom will be searching for us! You'll shall be sentence to death once we've been found!"

Then she light skipped away backward from me and went near Zaira unconscious body. "Ha, I wouldn't doubt that," she smirked and traced her hang on Zaira body.

"Don't- don't touch her!" I yelled out groggy, feeling my myself a little bit drained out from holding the bar too long. I let go and stood there breathing heavily, shaken with no control over myself. I'll will find a way to kill her.

No one will get off easily for hurting my fiancé or my belovin family. I'll skin her alive slowly with a dull knife, as each slice will be jagger and messy. Worst than a clean sharpen knife with ease slice through the skin.

The young woman didn't listen to me. Instead, moved a few sticky strands of Zaira's hair from her face. "She is very pretty", she commented in awr and continued to studied Zaira face some more. Tracing her skin, "Why can't I have her beautiful skin?" She whispered to herself with a frown came upond her lips.

This woman obvious envy of my fiancé, clear as cave lights shown in front of me.

"Stop touching her! What do you want from her?" I asked feeling irritated.

She snapped her head towards my way, frozen on spot. Her wild eyes were off in the distance, in daze as her mouth was slightly open. "Answer my goddam question, you lunatic!" I commanded in furious, trying to grab her attention but nothing.