Chapter 6: Warriors Don't Complain

Photo on the side described Cheyenne perfectly.

***************************

Cheyenne Pov.

I didn't get no sleep last night, and the night before or the past this week. I wasn't tired, I've been out in the streets looking for my preys, feeding off their life to fulfilled my craving. I only choose the ones who are danger species, than burned them to the ground. Always coming back to my room every night around three in the morning. I haven't train Daycen pack like I said, I would. But I have been avoiding him like a plague since the clubbing.

I would go to school early before anyone start heading down the kitchen to have breakfast. At school, I'll leave classes soon as the bell ring before anyone tries to speak to me, and during lunch time I'll leave the school ground to capture a victim and be back before classes starts again. Victor have been ignoring my existence. That is a good sign, but I know soon enough it won't last long, I can't stay hidden forever from anyone. The only person I would see is Lilly.

She is my daughter, it's my responsibility to take care her and raised her right.

Today is Saturday, I say it's a good time to train the pack and faces everyone.

So I got up from my bed and put on my sports bra, shorts and running shoe. Tie up my hair in a tight ponytail.

Downstairs I can hear chatters, people moving around, and many noises I can list off.

I don't want to face Daycen yet, because he'll start firing questions at me and I don't want to answer them. He needs to stay out of my business. I mind linked Trey to tell Daycen I am going to train the pack today in about hour.

I walked around my room, picking up random things that are full of memories; sorrow, anger and happiness. Until I fell upon boxes, tuck under my bed. You would of thought it was full of old clothes or old childhood memories.

It wasn't.

Each step I took, thoughts run through my head. What would happen when I open the boxes? Would emotions peek out again? Why should I open those boxes? Because I am curious.

The boxes were picked up and scatter across my bed, tracing my finger on the smooth surface until I met one of the folding edge. Slowly I undo the folding of the box, then my bedroom door slam opened.

I looked up and saw it was Trey standing at the doorway, dressed up in his training gears, ready to roll. "You have ten minutes get to the field before the pack show up", Trey said with a weird expression when he saw the boxes on my bed.

I straightened my back and nodded for him to leave, that I have heard his message. I walked out of my room and took one last look at the boxes before shutting the door and making sure it was locked, so no one can get in. You wouldn't be surprised how packs like to go into other people rooms to borrow their things because they didn't lock thier bedroom's door.

When I got to the field, the packs were starting to show up, all dressed up in training gears talking in their own little groups. I didn't see anyone standed out in the crowds wearing the wrong clothes. That is a good thing or I would punish them.

"Trying to find someone to punish", Max chuckled behind me with a huge grin when I turned around, "Or were you hoping it was me?" Nudging my side playfully.

I rolled my eyes at Max but smiled, "Hoping it was you", I replied.

He chuckled again. "I knew it! I am always your favorite guy to punished when it's comes to training," he said and winked at me.

Trey came to join us and patted Max back, "And we would of thought you learned your lesson, but nope you still disobey the same rule almost every trainings we had!"