Jisoo felt a little down due to that. She needed that book but he probably needs it more. Besides she had another book she could use.

"I'll ask Ms.Suzy if she has another copy..", Jisoo said as she started walking past Taehyung towards the stairs.

Suddenly she felt a hand grab her wrist. Only two people have ever held her wrist without her feeling insecure. Taehyung became the third.

She turned around to meet the male's eyes.

"There's no other copy. I know because I came here looking for this book a year ago.", Taehyung said rather apologetically. He felt bad that he took the book. But he had a plan.

"Oh..". Jisoo glanced at the clock. She needed to get another book too. If she stayed here too late then the girls would get mad at her for ditching them, especially Lisa.

"Well..If its alright with you, we could share the book.", The taller said. He looked at Jisoo to see her reaction. The shorter responded with her infamous eye-smile.

"OMG!", She whisper-shouted, and internally did her happy dance. She wouldn't have to worry about that book anymore. "Thank you so much!! I-"

"Don't need to thank me. I am guessing you need this book for the Report too..??", The taller said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh my Gawd..Taehyung-ssi..How did you know??", Jisoo asked, her eyes widened with surprise.

"Well you were holding a lame and boring book when you clearly have a life. I just took a wild guess.", Taehyung said, winking. Jisoo chuckled at his statement. Hearing her chuckle made his stomach feel weird...kinda ticklish?

"So when would you like to meet up to do the Report thing?", Taehyung asked. Jisoo thought about it but remembered that she needed to find another book too.

"You can decide that Taehyung-ssi. I have to look for another book too-"

"I'll help you. I know the library like the back of my palm.", Taehyung smiled at her.

"Are you sure it won't be any trouble? I mean I can ask Ms.Suzy she-"

"I insist." Taehyung said a little sternly, but quickly smiled. Jisoo was a little taken aback by his sudden sternness but hid it with her infamous eye-smile, as always. If Jisoo could stay with Taehyung, she would fall for him, right?

"Well if you insist then, I have no problems Taehyung-ssi.", Jisoo said and pulled out her buzzing phone.

1 missed call from Oppa~ (>3<)<3

"You lead the way since you know this library better,", Jisoo said, her eyes still on her phone, "I will just check the book's name again."

"I can wait for you. As long as you want.", the male said, making Jisoo's heart flutter.

"Ok. Just a sec-"

*Buzz*

Oppa~(>3<)<3

BBG where are you?

How much longer??

Chikinsoo~

Just a lil bit longer, sorry

Then you can come pick me up (>3<)

Ok

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------