Final Author's Note

CARNAL IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED

I can't stay calm. I absolutely cannot.

This has been one hell of a ride, y'all... This book was started in November of 2018 and was completed on April 1st of 2020. It has taken me almost a year and a half to complete it! That's the longest of any of my books.

Primal was easy to write, I updated almost every day and finished the book in a summer. The Code of the Alpha was written in less than a year.

But this? This book was a swift kick in my ass.

To be honest though, this book was a milestone for me. It was my attempt to breath life into a creative outlet that I felt was dying off. It was hard to write at some points because it was a passion I was trying to revive inside of me.

I can't thank those of you who stood by me and held me accountable for updating enough. You didn't let me walk away from this book like I nearly did three different times. You sent me encouraging messages and emails, telling me that you wanted what I had to give.

That's the best thing an author can hear sometimes.

I really am so thankful for all of you readers. If you're reading this, you took the time to invest in my story and that's all I can ever ask for. I just hope you enjoyed reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Thank you for being the best people ever and for not giving up on me or this book.

I love you all.

At the time of this author's note and the completion of this book, Carnal has over one million, six-hundred and sixty thousand reads

At the time of this author's note and the completion of this book, Carnal has over one million, six-hundred and sixty thousand reads. It has ninety-five thousand, five-hundred and eighty-four votes.

I'm grateful for each and every one of them and the people that represent them.

See you all very soon,

MaybeManhattan .x

P

P.S. If you loved this book and you're reading this before May 3rd of 2020, please feel free to vote for Carnal in whichever category you think best suits in the 2020 Fiction Awards! The contest book can be found on their profile!