2P! Spain x Reader - Wondering How [Part 2]

He gulps.

What was he supposed to say?

You waited until he sighs. "I have something to confess then.." He stopped from being teary eyed and looked at your (e/c) orbs. "Well, believe me or not...but I am the personification of Spain. Well, the counterpart of Spain." You were confused.

"What?"

He sighs and combed back his hair, his tied hair, messy. "Uh...well, how am I to say it? Uh, you know about the countries right?" He asked you and you nod, slowly. "Have you met one?" You think about it. "Oh! Remember Luciano? He said he was a country but then was cut off by Lutz." Slowly, it hit you.

"You're a country?!" You shout, asking. He shushed you and you muttered a, "Sorry, but seriously?!" He frowns as he sees your big grin. "Yes..why are you happy?" You roll your eyes and say in sarcasm, "Oh maybe because my boyfriend is a fucking country?!"

He frowns even deeper. You were confused. "What? Is there more?" He looks away. "Yes, but you'll leave me." He sighs and the frown disappeared as seriousness flood his face. "I can't die. Well, technically, I can die but not that easily aaaaand when I age, I age a thousand, millions, billions of years." Your giddy side suddenly dropped.

If it's love
And we decide that it's forever
No one else could do it better

"And I can't." You simply and calmly answered. He glares and stood up. "Why are you so calm?! I'll lose you! Humans are fragile!" He shouted and you were suprised. You calmly answered yet again, "Humans are. Yes, fragile. But I'm not one of those fragile humans. And, if it's love, we can last." You took his hand and it fits perfectly. You smile.

If it's love
And we're two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whenever

He sat down, calm and collected but he was shaking. "It's just not fair.." You frown and hug him as he started crying. You sooth him by rubbing and petting his long hair. "Let's not talk about this. My death is still far."

And if I'm addicted to loving you
And you're addicted to my love too

"You don't know that!" You sigh. "Please." He sighs and rubs his eyes. "I'm sorry." You smile. "It's fine. I love you." He sighs. "Te amo, mi amor."

We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together

You saw two birds and smiled as he leans on you again, you petting his long hair. You kiss his forehead. "Forever." A little smile formed. "Always." You nodded as you two look at the midnight sky.

Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, Love
That's enough for me

You held his hand and yawned, small tears forming. He noticed and rose his eyebrow. "Better go then." You shook your head, attempting to stay awake. He sighs. "Don't fight it. I'll get you home, you sleep." You sigh as he carries you to your wheelchair, you started to doze off to sleep.

He looks at you and smiles a small smile. "That's enough, I guess."

Took a loan on a house I own
Can't be a queen bee without a bee throne

"___________!! ___________!!!" Andres shouts and you look back, a grin on your face. He hugs you and gave you a quick kiss on the lips. You giggle. You always wanted to see him like this. But of course, you love him still if he's not like this everyday.

I wanna buy ya everything
Except cologne
'Cause it's poison

"Now you know I'm a country, the 2P's meeting is at Spain! Do you want to come?" He asks and you frown. "Maybe..." He grins. "Great! I'll buy you everything in España, mi querido!" He then scrunch up his nose. "Except for coloñia, you have a better smell than that. Así, it's tóxico to me." You laugh and stopped reaching for the cologne. "Alrighty then,"