Questions YOU Readers Might Want To Ask Me

First off, you can ask me! :D You can ask me anything unless it is so private...and I will not answer to that kind of questions. But I thinks there's nothing private about my life...meh. This is just out of boredom so I can entertain you for a while and you can get to know me more. The Countries' will be asking me first. Vanniah...yeah, my 2p. Lol. XD

WARNING: I DONT HATE ENGLAND. I LOVE HIM. OKAY. NEXT, MANY BAD WORDS, I THINK. YEAH.

Me: *sits on a chair that magically appeared out of nowhere* * faces you* Okay, so the introduction and description is at the top and foremost part of this chapter. *crunches on a Cheetos that appeared out of nowhere too*

Me: The Countries' shall ask me some questions you would or might want to ask to me. I certainly hope that it's not some really annoying question or offensive. *sighs* But these kind of question is different. Van (My 2P!) will be picking from a bowl--

Vanniah: *whispers in my ear*

Me: *nods* --from a box full of papers which has questions in it. I will not know who will ask it unless they sign it. *mutters* I hope they do so I'll kick ass. Anyway, okay, first off!

Vanniah: *picks one*

It says: "Why the hell are we here?"

Me: ....Fuck you then. Next! *picks one*

Vanniah: *picks one*

It says: "Yo, dude! Are you even straight?!"

Vanniah and Me: ......*looks back* AMERICA WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS?!

America: *sweatdrops* S-Sorry, V-Vannah...

Vanniah: *frowns* And me, you b-

Me: *puts hand on Vanniah's mouth and sighs* Might as well answer it. First off, I'm not straight......AS A CIRCLE. *narrows eyes* I'm straight as a ruler. And look, I don't hate on bisexuals, to be honest, they're fine for me. As for other sexes, like, pansexual and others are fine for me, too. I don't hate on them. Okay, now for the next!

Vanniah: *mutters while glaring at America* What she said. *picks one* *looks at it and stifles laughter*

*reads it in a British accent*

It says: "How old are you to write these kind of stuff? That isn't so much of a lady!"

Me: *looks at Vanniah* That is quite offensive, woman.

Vanniah: *rolls eyes* Look who's fucking talking.

Me: *frowns* I didn't even say anything--

Vanniah: JUST ANSWER, DAMNIT.

Me: FINE! I AM TWELVE YEARS OLD OKAY. AND I WRITE THESE STUFF TO ENTERTAIN AND PLEASE MY READERS SO FUCK OFF MY LIFE, ENGLAND.

England: ....Still, you're too--

Me: *runs away, TT ^ TT*

Vanniah: *sighs* There she goes. Oh well, I'll answer for her while she sulks. *picks one*

It says--wait, why the hell am I even still doing this? Anyway: "Admit that I'm awesomer than you because the awesome me will be grateful! Kesesesese!"

Vanniah: *eyebrow and mouth twitches* I'm glad the countries' can be obvious. And why the hell is it here if it's not a question?! *sighs frustratedly* *sucks in air*

IAMAWESOMERTHANYOUANDYOUKNOWITSOFUCKINGSHUTTHEHELLUPORIWILLKILLYOUIFYOUWILLIWILLSPAREYOURFUCKINGLIFENOWSHUTUP.

*lets out a heavy breath* *faces you* *frowns and tries to look soft*