Japan x Reader - Anime Lovers <3

You slouch on your couch (Lol. It rhymes XD) as you wait for something. You sigh and started to watch some animes in Animax. You smile as your favorite anime was on.

You started to fangirl.

You checked what would be the next and thought the luck is with you! You jump around and when it was a commercial, you headed to the kitchen and finds some snacks. You jumped back on the couch, watching.

You hear a doorbell and immediately your head perks up and you dash to open the door. You see America standing there and you frown and closes the door. You hear him complaining but you ignore it and watches again.

You sigh and look at your watch. You decided to go there and you dress up. You smile and started your engine and you drive all the way to the mall.

You sigh as you try to remember the name of the store. You stop as you see Japan, near a japanese restaurant, you facepalm and decided to suprise him. You shout but not loud enough for the other customers to hear.

He jumps and looks at you after calming himself down at your ambush. "Hey, Japan! You were taking too long so i decided to go here myself!" He stares at you and bows, apologizing.

"Gomenasai, ______-chan! The food here is just dericious!" You smile and nodded, "That's okay~!" You fall in line wiht him and wait for your turn.

You both ordered sushi and there was an extra, a prize exactly. Your eyes sparkled and you opened it happily. Your eyes get big and your smile get bigger too. You hug it.

IT WAS YOUR FAVORITE ANIME! A MANGA OF IT!

"OMYGOSH,OMYGOSH!" You shout but quiet down when Japan was silencing you. "______-chan, you rike it?" He asks

"NOOOO!-OF COURSE! I LOVE IT!" You start in sarcasm, and you roll your eyes, hugging the book. You see him smile, it was just a small smile but it gave your heart a flutter.

You blush and nodded as you think for a while. Why would he go there and just eat sushi?

Is it about the manga-Wait a minute! He planned this?! You look back, stil hugging the book close to you. You see him looking at you with that small smile, you blush and look away.

He lightly chuckles.

~In your house~

You jump all the way in front of your house. You open the door, dashing inside to your comfy bean bag and sits down.

He sighs and wait for you to do something. You look at the corner of your eyes and see him, just standing, watching you.

He blushes and you were confused but stands up and stops reading. You walk towards him and he notices you, he asks, "Done reading, arready?" You shook your head and kisses him.

His eyes widen and he kiss back. He smiles in the kiss.

You blush and look away after the kiss. You were about to walk away but a grab on the hand stops you. Now it was your turn to be shock. You blush harder, like the anime girl in your manga.

He smiles, a bigger one and you turn away, red faced. He picks up the manga and sits down, pulling you in his lap. "Now, we get to read it together." You nod and relax on his chest.

"Aishiteru, _______." You smile and whisper the same words.