The Last One - Japan and France

JAPAN

Japan smile as he pays for the item. He walks all the way to your house.

You were watching your favorite anime. You squeal as you see your favorite character. Japans sees you and checks what you're wacthing. He stays emontionless. as he thinks what he'll do.

He gets up and looked for what he was looking for. He finds it while you still face your computer, focused on what you are watching. You make many faces. He laughs quietly. He ties the buyed item.

He throws it near you and waited for you to see it while he hides in a distance.

You sigh and had enough watching and was about to close your eyes until you see in the corner in your eyes, a manga. Your eyes sparkled for it was a new one but you didn't see the cover.

You jumped on it but it jumped away from you, you were confused. You tried to catch it but it jumped away again. You glare at it and tried multiple times to catch it.

You finally caught it and you pull it but you were pulled back. You saw a rope tied to it and thougth why you never noticed. You cut the rope and smile as you jump on the couch and read it.

Japan sweatdropped and waited for you to do something.

He hears you curse and throw the book on the floor and leave it be. He laughs quietly. You continued to curse when you saw the book was a fake one. You go around in circles, cursing. You didn't notice Japan pick up the book.

He quietly leaves you.

~THE NEXT DAY~

"KIKU!!!!!" He jumps and started to run away from you as you chase him, hitting him with the book that you found near his shopping bag.

FRANCE

You smile as you finish the dress. You laugh as you imagine his reaction. You yawn and call it a day.

The next day, you saw Francis hanging out with Gil and Antonio, you ask a favor for Italy. You whisper, "Italy, can you call France here?" He tilts his head.

"Big brother~?" You nod and he smiles while nodding, going to fetch Francis. You hear them talking and you see them heading towards inside. You started to get ready.

You hear a knock and you swing the door open, to see Francis in your doorway. He's jaw drops but then became a smirk.

You glare at him. "Where did you go?! Why weren't you with me?! Why did you leave me here?!" He sweatdrops and backs away slowly. "I was busy!"

You smirk. "Then marry me!!" You chase him while he runs away from you. You kept shouting, "Marry me! Marry me!"

You laugh inwardly.

You see him hiding in the bushes and startle him, saying, "Marry meeeeee!!!" he gets up and runs away again. You run after him.

"_______! Mon' amour! What happened to you?!" You smile evilly as you tie him in a rope. "I want you to marry me!" He nods meekly and you dragged him in the house with all the countries watching.

You 'accidentally' lost grip on the rope as he falls down and runs away. You snicker and started laughing when you were in your room.

You take off the dress and put it in the hanger. You hear a knock at the door, looks like Francis was told. You open the door and smile innocently. "Hey, Francis. What's up?"

"What do you mean 'What's up?'?!!? I went all through that!!" Your smile stays.

"So? It was just a prank Francis! No need to get all fired up!" You state as you close the door.

You hear him mutter, "I hate April fool's." You hear him walk off, you smile but turned into a frown when you heard from downstairs.

"You're going to pay for that, mon chere!!" You groan.

~@@@<3@@@~

The ideas of the others were from nikschels, in our notebook. We have a list of it but the others weren't so great. :)

Thanks!