France x Reader - Honey Honey

This was requested by Nikki~!! :) I hope you enjoy this! XD This is a songfic~!

()()()()():::()()()()()

Francis's P.O.V.

I stared at you while you were eating with your friends. You caught me staring and I quickly look away at your gaze and got back talking to my two best friends. I hear your friends tease you as you stutter and blush, denying.

I smirks, hearing you.

Honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey

You pant. It was gym class, which you really love! You continued to pant and felt hot as the sun shines bright. You tie your hair into a high pony tail and continued to run.

I watches you and almost fell off the bench at the sight of you drenched in sweat in a high ponytail. You giggle and now I literally fell off the bench.

Honey honey, nearly kill me, ah-hah, honey honey

I hears rumors about you but can't satisfy my curiousness! I was confused why would they call you that!

I'd heard about you before, I wanted to know some more

Now I know what they really meant! You're like a love machine! I was becoming dizzy, just thinking of you.

And now I know what they mean, you're a love machine. Oh, you make me dizzy

Everybody loves me! Of course the girls are the most ones who loves me, I can feel theirs, but I can't feel yours and I didn't know why. Let me feel it? Please Honey?

Honey honey, let me feel it, ah-hah, honey honey

I walks towards you, feeling the courage build upon my body. You turn around to see me and I noticed you were stopping something. I lean close to your face and you turn around and I knew you were embarrassed, I chuckle.

"I-I gotta go, s-sorry." You quickly walk away with a red face. I smile.

Honey honey, don't conceal it, ah-hah, honey honey

I hear you open the door to your dorm and saw you jumped back in surprise. I was sitting on your roommates bed. "Wh-Why are you here?!" You shout and I smirks. "Honey,The principal changed the orders of the dorms. So he exchanged the two of us."

You blush and found your pj's and dashed inside the bathroom. "Honey! Hurry up!" I shout but had another idea. I hear you open the door but still kept my eyes closed. I hear you walking towards me and I felt my bed shift. I hear a breath close to my face.

Are you going to kiss me goodnight? I felt your lips on my forehead. It sent sparks all over my body. "Goodnight, Honey." You say and quietly giggle.

The way that you kiss goodnight (The way that you kiss me goodnight)

I smile after I knew you gone to bed. I woke up to see you cuddling me tight. I quietly chuckles. "Well, Honey. You are the cutest girl I have ever seen."

The way that you hold me tight (The way that you're holding me tight)

The next morning the two of us went to our classroom together. Your face was very red! And I knew it just suits you!

I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing

I felt like singing, just making you blush and stutter! I hum when I saw your red face again.

I don't wanna hurt you, baby, I don't wanna see you cry

I hear you crying before I reached the knob of our dorm. I silently listen, there was another person, talking to you. "I can't do this anymore, (bestfriend's name)! They kept bullying me because Francis is always near me!" I hear you wailed.