Greece x Reader - My own maid cat

You shook your head as Japan was persuading you to wear it. You blush as you see it again. "C'mon, _____-chan!" You ran away from him but he chased you and you were caught by Italy. The two bestfriends made you wear it.

You wear annoyed as Japan put the paw glove. You sigh and they were done. All the girl countries looked at you and started pinching your cheeks. "Aww! You look so cute, _____!" You sweat drop.

You look at Japan. "When will I take this off?" Japan smiles and said, "We wirr take it off, don't worry." You groan and your phone goes off. You answer, "Hello?"

"_____? Tell the others there vill be a meeting today in 3:00.Freilos."

"W-Wait!" But he already hung up. You lay down on the couch, groaning. Could this day can get any worse? You think.

You text all the countries for the meeting. They didn't reply but you knew they saw it. You hear someone whisper, "Cute." You jump up and look at the door. You saw Heracles smiling at you holding a cat. You blush and look away.

"So this is what's Japan's gift for me." Your face became more red and cursed Japan. He took in the sight of you with a grin on his face.

"Why are you grinning?!" You cover your exposed stomach and legs. He laughs and walked towards you. You step back.

He let's go of the cat and it runs outside. He smiles at you. "Now I have a cat of my own." He surprises you with a kiss. You struggle but it was no help, you melted right away in his arms. He breaks the kiss.

You smirk, "Meow~!" You scratch your face like a cat. You see eyes glints and he suddenly carries you bridal style. You jump out of his grip and smirked at him. You were on fours. "Gotta catch me first~!" You ran away. He catches you easily and you pout.

His phone rings, "Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU AND ______?!" He put away his phone and sweat drops. You two heard Japan says in the background, "They're having fun, Germany." Both of your faces gets red.

"Oh really now?" Greece hungs up, he smiles at you. "Now my cutie cat~! What shall we do?" You kiss him and he jumps back. You blush, looking away. He raises an eyebrow at you but smiled as he see your red face.

He circles his arms around your waist and you jumped, surprised.

You didn't dare to look at him. "______! C'mon look at me." You shake your head but he caught your chin, making you look at him. You closed your eyes.

He rolls his eyes but gently smiles. He whispers in your ear, "Wanna have some fun?" You glare at him and crossed your arms. "What kind of 'fun'?" He laughs "You knew what I was talking about?" You make a 'Duh' face.

"Fetch!" You hit his head while he laughs nervously. "I'm not a dog idiot." He smirks, uh oh. "Then will you wear this??"

He shows a maid outfit and you instantly run away. But he caught you, again. You frowned. "NO WAY I'M GOING TO WEAR THAT!" He frowns, "Why not?"

"I'm not going to be your maid." He pleads you with kitty eyes and you turn away, blushing. You open your eyes a little to see him. You sigh, defeated. He smiles at you and pushes you in his room.

"Hurry up, Cutie Cat~!" You became red at his words and just shook it off. You dressed and walks out after. You see his face go red and you giggle. He turns away.

"M-Maybe I shouldn't have made you wear that..." You hug him, rubbing your cheek to his. "Nya~ But I'm comfortable now~!" You meowed.

He blushed harder and you sit on his laps, lip-locking. "Now you have your own cat." He chuckles and rest his arms around your waist. "My own maid cat. A surprisingly cute one~!" You two laugh.

He decided to live in your house. You, always wearing the maid outfit with the cat ears and tail of course.