Oh, how He loves us!

You are loved by a perfect heavenly Father, that loves you with a love like no other. It's perfect. It's a love that would chase after you even if you're running the other way. A love that will fight for you. Won't give up on you. Will pick you up when you fall. Holds you even when you fight it. Forgives you immeasurably. Will never give up on you. This love is the only one that can fully satisfy and fulfill you. This love is immeasurable, unending, unfailing, significant, and extraordinary.

On this earth, we all want to be fulfilled so we start searching for love in all the wrong places, but still aren't fulfilled. But when you realized and know that God loves you. His love split the sea, dies for us, gives the sight to the blind, wakes the dead, gives hope when it's lost, heals the sick, binds up your wounds. This love gives hope and belonging. Heals the brokenhearted.

You find satisfaction in Jesus. He is everything we need. He is more than enough. His love is everything we desire. Thank you, God.

Verse of the day:

Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.