Chapter 26 - Who's Ouranos? (Plus Another Tag)

Start from the beginning

"The primordial deities of Earth and the sky had children. Twelve strong Titans, three one-eyed cyclopes, and three hundred-handed beasts. The sky god hated his monstrous children. The cyclopes and hecatoncheires were ugly beasts. The sky god chained his monstrous children up and threw them into the deaths of Tartarus. You'd think that the world would be thankful to be rid of such monstrous creatures.

"Mother Earth wasn't thankful. She was furious. She sent her twelve titan children to kill the sky god. The youngest titan, Kronos, obliged. He snuck up to his father and chopped him to pieces with his scythe. The sky god told Kronos that his children would overthrow him just as he had overthrown his father."

"That doesn't tell me anything." I said.

The voice laughed a long, terrible laugh. "Don't you see? I am Ouranos, primordial god of the sky, overthrown by his children, and in turn, overthrown by the children of Mother Earth."

I tried backing away, but the dream wouldn't let me.

"You and the other Zodiac Signs won't last long." Ouranos taunted. "Soon, you'll meet the same sticky end as those who dare to oppose me."

More cruel laughter filled the air as the dream faded away.

~~~

"Taurus, wake up!" Cancer shouted, shaking me awake.

"Hm? What's going on?" I asked groggily.

Cancer sighed in relief. "Thank goodness you're alright! You were saying stuff in your sleep."

"Where's Ouranos?" I asked, sitting up.

"Who's Ouranos?" Cancer asked me, a concerned look on my face. "Taurus, are you alright? Is everything okay?"

"No, listen." I looked him dead in the eye. "There's a new threat. Bigger than whatever's going on right now. It's- some kind of god. I'm not exactly sure. We have to tell the others."

"Whoa, Taurus, calm down." Cancer took his phone out. "I'm going to text our group chat. I'll tell them to meet here."

"Meet here?" Someone asked. I looked to my left and saw Capricorn, who had just entered the room. "I heard you guys. What's going on?"

I sighed. "It's probably this Celestia business again. Except there's a bigger threat."

"I'll alert the others for you." Capricorn said, shutting the door behind him.

"How serious do you think this is?" Cancer asked.

"On a scale from one to ten," I replied. "Probably a hundred."

~~~

Writer's block really sucks.

Anyways, that's not the main point. So earlier today I got tagged by @sarcastic_ethan, and I'm going to use the tag prompt (?) that they used.

 So earlier today I got tagged by @sarcastic_ethan, and I'm going to use the tag prompt (?) that they used

Wow that's big.

On with the tag!

1) March 4th

2) I don't have one :p

3) Either Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Heroes of Olympus (Maybe just those two series in general, Trials of Apollo is still great though)

4) That's tricky. There are a bunch of wonderful zodiac books out there that I love, and I really can't choose from them.

5) It honestly depends according to which book/movie/show you're talking about.

6) My friend group

7) "I want it that way", but it's the one from that one scene from Brooklyn 99 (I can't stop adding "now number five" when I sing that song now XD)

8) 5 facts. Okay.
- @iamconfusion34 is now my username, don't worry, I'm still the same person (yes, I am aware of the fact that I mentioned myself in my own book)

- I can sing the periodic table song

- I have a sister

- I procrastinate by updating my books on wattpad

- My lucky number is 3 (idk why)

9) Sorry if I tagged you

DJ_FTLz88
x_Quack_x

EvangelicaMisanami
WolfRaider56
4DarvelFan4

Candy_Souls
GrEg_the_Second_Bro
A_Virgo_At_Heart18
sarcastic_ethan (I hope it doesn't bother you since you already tagged me)

Musa_Nova
These are just all the lovely people I follow.

And that concludes the chapter. Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

The author owo