19

*johns POV*

I just kissed Chelsea.

I know we kissed before. I felt right. My heart started beating faster.

Oh no! My breathing was getting harder.

My throat was closing over.

I'm having an attack.

I pulled back from the kiss and Chelsea looked hurt.

"I-I'm sorry" I told her. I started to run away, when my breathing stopped.

I then blacked out.

*chelseas POV*

I jumped out of the pool and followed after John. I ran around the house to find him collapsed on the foot path.

"JOHN!" I yelled as I shook his shoulders.

"PLEASE WAKE UP!" I yelled. I started crying

"LEN!" I screamed at the top of my voice. He sprinted out of the house. He took one look at John and ran to his side. He cupped my face in his hands and tried to calm me down.

"Shhhh! It's okay!" He told me, "he just had an attack."

I stayed silent and sat on the path. Len took John inside and left me to be alone.

A solitary tear rolled down my cheek. I watched as it hit the cold pavement beneath me.

I then felt a hand on my back. Another hand covered my mouth.

"You try to scream or anything, you are dead." The husky voice told me. I stayed still.

"Now, come with me." He instructed. I shook my head.

"IM YOUR FATHER NOW YOU COME WITH ME!" He screamed as he slapped my face. I held my face as he approached me again. He grabbed my hair and smashed my face into the concrete floor.

"Chelsea, johns awake now you-" I heard Len speak. He was cut off as we heard a click.

"If you try anything, this bullet goes through her head." My 'father' said. I felt the cold metal against my head.

"Please, just calm down. Put the gun down!" Len said.

"NO!" Steve yelled, "SHE IS GOING TO COME WITH ME!"

"I WILL NOT!" I screamed. I looked up and saw Len. He started to run towards Steve.

*johns POV*

I woke up in my bed.

"I'll go tell Chelsea youre awake." I heard Len say from the door, I looked at him and smiled.

He left.

A few minutes later, I heard yelling.

Then, a really loud bang. It sounded like a gun.

I sprinted out of bed, down the stairs out the front door.

What I saw was a horrific scene. I screamed out.

Then there was another gun shot.

It felt as if my world was ripped apart.